Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
League Table Update

Most players have had a reasonable start to the year with many improving their averages:
1705264471397.png

2024 Table

1705264549906.png

One or two surprising names near the top so far.
We will see how long that lasts

There are a few people who haven't been in the tables before but have provided stats earlier in the week. I haven't included those ones, but let me know if you want to be included and I will update the table accordingly.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Thanks for including me in the 2024 table @SeagullsoverLondon - in my previous regular period of posting I was averaging about 3.85ish I think. Even though I’m seemingly no worse, most others seem to score even better!
I’m not too serious about it, don’t keep track of previous words, play on hard mode and don’t use any ‘short cuts’ to answers - I just enjoy the daily challenge! And afterwards admire the skills of the rest!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for including me in the 2024 table @SeagullsoverLondon - in my previous regular period of posting I was averaging about 3.85ish I think. Even though I’m seemingly no worse, most others seem to score even better!
I’m not too serious about it, don’t keep track of previous words, play on hard mode and don’t use any ‘short cuts’ to answers - I just enjoy the daily challenge! And afterwards admire the skills of the rest!
Don't worry, I am making you look good 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wordle 940 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1705302005097.png

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Wordle 940 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lame excuse, but never have much time to play in morning during the week, stupid mistake on third go….. will take a 4 😃👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here