Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wordle 836 4/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One thing that's never happened in Wordle (as far as I can see) is letters marked incorrectly ie one marked as grey when it should have been green or yellow (or vice versa). But it's just happened to me in French Wordle - for the second time in a month.

I'm not sure how this could happen: surely it's the same software?
What about la cΓ©dille?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pah.

Wordle 836 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1696318529369.png

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Question for all you Wordle experts: have they ever repeated an answer across two separate puzzles? I’ve been analysing my poor performance (wooden spoon status!) in the recent competition. It struck me that if a word is NEVER repeated then I guess a long-time Wordler with a good memory (or with the foresight to keep a record), must have an advantage. Honestly guys, I’m absolutely not looking for excuses but it was just a thought that occurred!

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Question for all you Wordle experts: have they ever repeated an answer across two separate puzzles? I’ve been analysing my poor performance (wooden spoon status!) in the recent competition. It struck me that if a word is NEVER repeated then I guess a long-time Wordler with a good memory (or with the foresight to keep a record), must have an advantage. Honestly guys, I’m absolutely not looking for excuses but it was just a thought that occurred!
Caveat: I do not consider myself a Wordle expert

Words are not known to come up again. The solution each day is not random it was determined when the game was initially coded.

A list of past solutions would allow every guess to be in with a chance of being the correct answer for that day.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Wordle 836 2/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And here is a sound argument for doing Wordle after a couple of beers, rather than hungover in the morning!!! I'm well chuffed with that as it wasn't a tactical thing like the other fluke was, this was just 'pure' fluke of the first thing that came into my head! 8am (ish) is my usual Wordle time, yes I'm very tragic to be so excited by this. :lolol:
Well played @CottonSocks - a comprehensive and unequivocal victory

Wordle 836 5/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here