Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle 804 4/6*

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a process of elimination. I’m glad the competition doesn’t start until tomorrow cos it looks like this will be one of the worst scores today.

Played 584
Streak 322
Average 3.83

2023 Average 3.65

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Wordle 804 4/6*

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a process of elimination. I’m glad the competition doesn’t start until tomorrow cos it looks like this will be one of the worst scores today.

Played 584
Streak 322
Average 3.83

2023 Average 3.65

I'm pleased as well!

Wordle 804 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Wordle Europa Cup

OK, now that the club and UEFA have got the minor business of the day over with, it's time for the much anticipated Wordle Cup draw:

4 groups of 6:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle Europa Cup

OK, now that the club and UEFA have got the minor business of the day over with, it's time for the much anticipated Wordle Cup draw:

4 groups of 6:

Group C looks like the group of death to me

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Two groups will play everyday for the next 20 days:

I am posting a link to all the fixtures in a spreadsheet, but Groups A and B will start tomorrow and be every other day thereafter.
Groups C and D start Sunday

Link to Google Sheet

Next two days fixtures:

1693587540403.png

Good luck to all!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Two groups will play everyday for the next 20 days:

I am posting a link to all the fixtures in a spreadsheet, but Groups A and B will start tomorrow and be every other day thereafter.
Groups C and D start Sunday

Link to Google Sheet

Next two days fixtures:

View attachment 165872

Good luck to all!
Is it ok, if I just post my score everyday? It appears to be just like the Europa League & I don't understand how it works. Don't bother explaining as Jnr has tried (League, not Wordle) but I secretly think he has no idea either. :lolol:

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Is it ok, if I just post my score everyday? It appears to be just like the Europa League & I don't understand how it works. Don't bother explaining as Jnr has tried (League, not Wordle) but I secretly think he has no idea either. :lolol:
The comp runs alongside the daily scores people post so you are free to continue to do that.

Basically, if you score lower than your opponent in a cup match you win and if you equal their score you draw, score more and you lose obvs.

At the end of the group games some players will be eliminated and for others there will be a knock-out phase and an eventual final and winner.

Good luck (except against me on Sep 8th and 18th)!!!

PS - you are playing @Thunder Bolt tomorrow

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here