Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else looking forward more to this season than last season?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Nope, cos I won't be going to as many matches, sadly. And Vicente hasn't signed which makes me sad. :down:

I know I support a different club but last season I had my hip replaced, called the club and was able to sit / stand / hobble in the handicapped section for as long as I needed to over the season. I am pretty sure BHA will be OK with that.

I allways look forward too the new season until about 45 mins into the first game, then realise same shit new season!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Definitely looking forward to it more.

The first game of last season was fantastic with all the anticipation leading up to it, but it was the only game I managed to get to at the AMEX.

This season, I will be living 300 miles closer to the ground and have a half share in a season ticket, so I'm extremely excited already!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I await the arrival of a top class striker, midfield powerhouse, creator & left back ... and am sure TB/Gus working their socks off to achieve this ... before I'll have confidence in a promotion.

Really looking forward to seeing further swathes of blue seats, and less concrete/gaps. The Amex will be amazing.

I believe Blackburn & Bolton will bounce straight back up, as they already had a lot of quality last year, and players like Danny Murphy are still immense. I hope we join them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here