Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else had trouble with

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the new away kit quality,bought it 2 weeks after it came out,my son has worn his a few times,but the things falling apaRT,all the seam round the bottom,not happy,anyone else had the same or is this a one off

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The SKINT logos are crap-bought one, got it home and it was all crinkled. Rplacement one was even worse.

40 quid is a lot for crap quality.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Mine is fine. Even got the Donatello back print.

How are you washing them ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the skint logo is all creased on mine

Some woman on the Tube on Tuesday said to me.." what is that label?" I said its our sponsor, Fat Boy Slims record label and she said..." If he is the sponsor, wouldn't he be annoyed to see a tacky ironed on creased label..?" I was mortified.

There again she was American

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dougal said:
Handwash it and no problem

Sorry me no speak woman speak.

:D

*Dons tin hat and sits in the bunker awaiting a slap*

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
e77 said:

Think that could be the problem!!
He doesnt even no how to wash himself!!!:lolol: :clap2:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Handwash and all will be fine. Now let us never talk about this thread again.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i've been none too happy with the kits of late. not the quality but the design. i only really buy home shirts but won't buy another til the stripes are back to the right width, colour and length.

who's running things down there?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hate the iron on transfer.

It should be woven into the material like the other shirts or made of that sponge stuff like on other teams shirts.

Quite frankly the shirts are the quality you would expect from a sweat shop.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have the 2003-04 home shirt and the navy Palookaville top, and I'll be sticking with that till they change kits. I wouldn't touch the current home shirt with a shitty stick, the more I see it the more I dislike it. And that garbage iron-on Skint label has put me right off the snazzy new burgundy away kit as well.

Even my (now pink) Palookaville label is better than that iron-on rubbish.

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
how do i wash itmmm,hard one that,mind thats what the mrs is for;) ,,as the job is to beneath me.as for h20,hows you darts:lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Machine wash at 30 degs, do not tumble dry and cool iron on the wrong side.

Pass this onto your long suffering wife Dave.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
e77 said:

Haven't even worn the frigging thing yet-it's such shit quality (the SKINT logo) that I think I'll return it for a refund :(

zakthemack

Aug 9, 2005
Columbus, OH USA
damn, are things really that bad? Judging from the comments getting the new home kit, and the palookaville kit would be a waste of cash. I've got the centeniary shirt and it's still in superb condition. Apart from the fact that the sponsor is now ironed in, is there that great a difference in quality?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
zakthemack said:
damn, are things really that bad? Judging from the comments getting the new home kit, and the palookaville kit would be a waste of cash. I've got the centeniary shirt and it's still in superb condition. Apart from the fact that the sponsor is now ironed in, is there that great a difference in quality?

Current shirts are effing poor quality and for 40 quid they should be first class. I'm not buying any more until they get their shit together and produce something of reasonable quality.

zakthemack

Aug 9, 2005
Columbus, OH USA
I appreciate the warning. How are other products from the club shop? I was going to get some t-shirts as well.

To be fair, the centeniary is enough for me. Probably the football shirt I've warn and washed the most over that span of time. As I say, still in great shape.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here