Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else had trouble with

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
One thing that amazed me last Saturday was the variety of different shirts worn by the crowd at Derby, I must have sean at least 5 or 6 versions of the stripes, palookaville, maroon, yellow, even one of the Inter Milan away kits, plus the usual assortment of Retro shirts. Has any other club appeared in so many different types of strips in the last dozen years, I would be hard pressed to think of one.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I thought it was standard marketing practice these days for clubs to change either the home or away strip every year (alternating) - the Palookaville strip was a gimmick for extra cash too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Palookaville strip is currently the best out of the lot. Quality merchandise. I'm proud to see the team in that, considering some of the horrors we've had in away kits down the years.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, if we could have produced the maroon kit to the same quality as the Palookaville one then it would have been an absolute winner, have to say that I like both of them.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Got a new home shirt this season and that white patch at the bottom is total pants. What is the point? If its for when the shirt isn't tucked in then why do the stripes go all the way down the back??? Palookaville is the best looking and quality...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:
So, if we could have produced the maroon kit to the same quality as the Palookaville one then it would have been an absolute winner, have to say that I like both of them.

Mine is. I haven't got any probs with my shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here