Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else BOO Sven yesterday?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I did in the pub when hes smug face came on the box, to my amazement everyone joined in! most surprised as Easy10 was'nt even there :D

that is all

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No, pointless as we should back the manager

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:yawn:

I will during the WC obviously, I was just suprised that the general concensus is that the locals cant wait for him to go!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Adriodinho said:
Where have we heard that before. Oh Brighton:dunce:

Magoon remains aswell let's see if they still back him when 10 gamesi nto the new season we have only won one game.

Had a strange dream last night that we beat Southend 2-1 away and i was getting grief of the locals in a nightclub.... very odd are we not being relegated after all?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes, yes I did.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Beach Hut said:
No, pointless as we should back the manager

If I had a reason to. I will back the team but not that hapless slap head.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
El Presidente said:
Germany 1 England 5

But that doesn't really make up for the rest of the dross bullshit that I have had to watch under Sven. Well it does a little bit but not enough. It certainly doesn't make up for his Graham Taylor style squad selections.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
El Presidente said:
Germany 1 England 5

That's like saying Crystal Palace 0 Brighton and Hove Albion 1 so back McGhee....oh hang on I already do :dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If ever a manager has lived off ONE result its Sven. The bloke is a f***ing dickhead, end of. I just wish he'd sling his hook right now. Complete and utter liability.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Easy 10 said:
If ever a manager has lived off ONE result its Sven. The bloke is a f***ing dickhead, end of. I just wish he'd sling his hook right now. Complete and utter liability.

I don't i find his startled rabbit look most amusing as the clowns Gerrard and Beckham play like thickos launching unnessecary long balls in the hope a half fit Owen will get on the end of one.

Well it would be funny if we weren't loosing.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:

Not exactly. Losing 3 competitive matches out of 33 is living off more than one result I would say.
Based on that record I think we should sign him as the next England manager.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
Not exactly. Losing 3 competitive matches out of 33 is living off more than one result I would say.
Based on that record I think we should sign him as the next England manager.
As usual, the statmeisters come out with the case for the defence for this exhasperating buffoon. With the best squad of players in a generation at his means, he an expert at setting up the team to avoid defeat against the minnows during qualifying. Unfortunately, as we already know, he gets found out when we meet anyone decent, and has proved himself incapable of thinking on his feet when things are going wrong. He's almost Keegan-esque in that respect.

Whatever happens in Germany, I'll be popping the champagne when he finally fucks off over the horizon. We've wasted 2 years under him, he should've gone after 2004.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Whatever happens in Germany, I'll be popping the champagne when he finally fucks off over the horizon. We've wasted 2 years under him, he should've gone after 2004.

I hoped to be as well but I think we now have an equally inept clown taking over. I don't expect any change in approach or performance :down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
McLaren certainly wouldn't have been my choice, but lets see what he can do. He's got a fantastic crop of players, its just going to be a case of galvanising them and getting the best out of them to unleash their true potential - something the current incumbant has never been able to do.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
McLaren certainly wouldn't have been my choice, but lets see what he can do. He's got a fantastic crop of players, its just going to be a case of galvanising them and getting the best out of them to unleash their true potential - something the current incumbant has never been able to do.

Hope they look more clued up than the shambles that turned out for Boro last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here