Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody thinking of taking Photos for posterity (and Blackmail) on Saturday ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HampshireSeagull said:
That wasn't aimed at you bhaexpress. Was completely aimed at Watford O who told me to stay out of the argument after claiming we all agreed with him, which I thought was a little out of order. I'm sure you two have had spats in the past, which is what I was referring two.

To be honest Hampshire I tend to ignore him these days as I get bored with his childish habit of sending abusive PMs to anybody who makes him look stupid, admittedly not a difficult task :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got more chins than a chinese phone book. At least thats how I seem to look in most photos.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
To be honest Hampshire I tend to ignore him these days as I get bored with his childish habit of sending abusive PMs to anybody who makes him look stupid, admittedly not a difficult task :)

Yeah course you do you ****. Read BB's thread on things that bug her to read the purile drivel bhaexpress spouts all the time. Hampshire, you might like but its plain I dont and he dont like me. Wether you like it or not he constantly brings me into any argument. Also, before you start crowing bhaexpress I notice that in my statement I said 'everyone thinks youre a c**t', well only one person, one f***ing person, has represented for you. That is not something to be proud of. By the same token who cares if people on here think I am a c**t? I am an Orient fan. I am not here to make friends although if I do in the process then thats ok by me. I am here as a wind up. I am here for my own entertainment. I AM SO DON.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why thank BB. I like you too, reckon you get far too much abuse yourself. I like a woman who's forthright :)

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Thats fine Brighton Bird. Thats your choice. I dont and since he accuses me of raping my own kids I think I've got a point. This goes back years. bhaexpress is a tard.

bhaexpress said:
Why thank BB. I like you too, reckon you get far too much abuse yourself. I like a woman who's forthright :)

Ha ha just speak my mind unlike some - who also like the use of smilies :p

We could be the two people who get the most amount of abuse on Saturday. :lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
Thats fine Brighton Bird. Thats your choice. I dont and since he accuses me of raping my own kids I think I've got a point. This goes back years. bhaexpress is a tard.

Oh here we go, lying again, end of thread as far as I'm concerned.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BrightonBird said:
Ha ha just speak my mind unlike some - who also like the use of smilies :p

We could be the two people who get the most amount of abuse on Saturday. :lol:

I think if I came on Saturday I'd get more.....

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well I like bhaexpress, had run ins with him in the past but I tihnk he's a good guy and now haivng met him he's a normal down to earth bloke.

That said I have no problem with watford o either he's done nothing to upset me and I have nothing against him, sometimes posts crap but to be fair he also sometimes has sensible things to say.

I used to like BrightonBird until she called my names when I posted my picture in her hunky blokes thread :D

Notihng like a bit of sitting on the fence for a wednesday morning. Especially as I'm off work for the next two days as well
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here