Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody thinking of taking Photos for posterity (and Blackmail) on Saturday ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
stop sucking up bhaexpress. Everyone thinks your a c**t.

Hmmm, well I wonder what that makes you ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HampshireSeagull said:
If you two want to carry on your petty little argument please do, but don't drag the rest of us in. I've met bhaexpress, and thought he was a perfectly decent bloke.

Why thank you Hampshire, much obliged. And your drink is ?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I tinhk judging by the responses on here ther eis going to be overkill on cameras on sautrday. It'll be like goign to a movie premier or sometihng the amount of flashes that will be going off.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just as long as you don't start flashing Tinx !

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
tinx said:
I tinhk judging by the responses on here ther eis going to be overkill on cameras on sautrday. It'll be like goign to a movie premier or sometihng the amount of flashes that will be going off.

We were all too slow last time Artois got so drunk he dribbled down himself. We don't want to miss it again now do we?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tinx said:

had a few too many Baileys at lunch today did we Tinx? :D

I'm like man to free beer when it comes to photo oppertunitys :)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Crabtree cant pull any kind of pose this time i'm afraid, he's going to have to sit on a pink, sorry salmon cushion all night.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HampshireSeagull said:
What? That was my point. You dragged the rest of us in. I'd rather stay out. As I said, you two carry on, but don't start claiming the rest of us have an opinion on the matter.

Sorry to get into this but I never said a word.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm really not very photogenic at all. The camera usually adds at least three chins me.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll pose on a pink...sorry salmon cushion anyday Trig, even just wearing socks and white boxers :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Im also one of those who come out shite in photo's:lolol: as i recall one where my head was massive:lolol: as the shadow on the wall didn't help.:lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Im also one of those who come out shite in photo's:lolol: as i recall one where my head was massive:lolol: as the shadow on the wall didn't help.:lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's a terrible stutter Berkshire.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
Sorry to get into this but I never said a word.

That wasn't aimed at you bhaexpress. Was completely aimed at Watford O who told me to stay out of the argument after claiming we all agreed with him, which I thought was a little out of order. I'm sure you two have had spats in the past, which is what I was referring to.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here