Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody likely to be getting any tonight?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
My Mrs mate has just found out she is expecting, and does not want to be!
Therefore I reckon I will not be getting any either.

Sorry to hear that

I don't know which is worse, being single and not getting any or having a partner and not getting any :ohmy:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:thumbsup::love:PLENTY

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Sorry to hear that

I don't know which is worse, being single and not getting any or having a partner and not getting any :ohmy:

Well I am married so not used to getting as much as before!
The lady in question is the nicest lady (sorry Mrs but she won't read this!) I have met. She is already a great Mum and will be so again.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Never on a Friday night during the season. In fact, he's in bed now. He says that he needs his sleep as the alarm is set for 3.30 as we catch the train to Hartlepool at 05.20. I just reckon he's getting old :ohmy:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Never on a Friday night during the season. In fact, he's in bed now. He says that he needs his sleep as the alarm is set for 3.30 as we catch the train to Hartlepool at 05.20. I just reckon he's getting old :ohmy:

05.20?? Where are you travelling from?

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
I hope he has more than 24 cans, so I win the sweepstakes!!

AND I want some random facts on the San Diego Charges or New Orleans Saints

A pack of 24 is sat cooling by the front door, and I have two bottles of cider, a bottle of red wine and a bottle of port in the picnic hamper:cheers:

I'll advise Mr Apples of your NFL requirements when he brings me my first cuppa tomorrow morning.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im having a piss party,ive been sat here for a hour in my soiled undies still waitng for the guests to arrive,least if they dont show the prawn volley vonts will make it at least smell like i got some punani:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here