Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody likely to be getting any tonight?

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Oddly enough I was just starting to think of that. A couple of beers to start the evening , a nice meal and now we're most of the way down a bottle of red. A lot hinges on whether we open a second. Mind you I've got a really nice bottle of Malbec that's been on the wine rack for some time now. There will be countless other opportunities to play hide the sausage. Which one appeals to me more right now? (Married for 15 years by the way for any young posters who can't believe anything will ever appear preferable to a shag - trust me that time will come) Oh and as an afterthought apolgies to any female posters that this might come over as sexist to but in all honesty right now Mrs Mays is having exactly the same sausage/Malbec dilemma!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
(Married for 15 years by the way for any young posters who can't believe anything will ever appear preferable to a shag - trust me that time will come) QUOTE]

I was told when I got married to put a silver coin in a bottle every time I performed for the first 5 years and then take one out every time after that and you would never empty the bottle. Been married 43 years and the bottle is half full/empty whichever:lolol::lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
My missus is due to give birth in 6 days. She's huge and I won't be shagging her. Not that it's an option though to be fair.

Blimey Stumpy - I didn't know - congratulations !! - or should I say at this point hope all goes well - which hospital are you planning?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
My missus is due to give birth in 6 days. She's huge and I won't be shagging her. Not that it's an option though to be fair.

Good luck to you both in 6 days....!

Mind you, if you want to bring the birth forward a few days...........a shag at these times can help....:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had a little this morning.

'Get yer crash helmet on, you're going through the headboard Christie'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here