Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody know how to get hold of Gold/Sullivan's phone number?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
No he is not. He has no intention of calling anyone, he just likes stirring the pot

Example 1- byf have you called Paul Rogers yet to find out why the club aren't giving away free tickets? Like you PROMISED.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
watsongooal said:
No he is not. He has no intention of calling anyone, he just likes stirring the pot

Where's your proof he seems genuine enough with a passion to get the club moving in the right direction away from potless pillock and the lap dog perry.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
Only a small minority of morons on here mate...the day you have your own opinion mr gutless and dont jump on the nchat mocking band-wagon come back to me.

Thinking you're a twat surely qualifies as my own opinion. Just because I share it with everyone else doesn't mean it isn't my opinion.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
bhafc4eva said:
Where's your proof he seems genuine enough with a passion to get the club moving in the right direction away from potless pillock and the lap dog perry.

See above.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
When you've spoken to David Gold, perhaps you could text the Prime Ministers of Israel and Palestine and get this whole Middle East thing sorted? Reckon: "Hi m8 pls stop fiting innit cheers byf" should crack it.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
bhafc4eva said:

Well I will stand corrected if he comes on here in an hour or so and has called him.

Just cant see it!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
watsongooal said:

Hardly mate..I put this to insider...why on earth would I call him...Email from someone at the club I dont think is a bad idea...we need investment..these guys want a club...its not rocket science. Its not the most conventional way to approach a new business investment..but we need their money

5403824_73584fc259.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is it me or is byf LI's prepubescent retarded half brother?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Note from Moderator: People with a difference of opinion to the guys that all agree will be mocked with any opinion of his if it does not agree with the gutless we dont have an opinion crew!

You lot are pathetic.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
bhafc99 said:
When you've spoken to David Gold, perhaps you could text the Prime Ministers of Israel and Palestine and get this whole Middle East thing sorted? Reckon: "Hi m8 pls stop fiting innit cheers byf" should crack it.

no probs, will dig it out - haven't spoken to him since his stroke though....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
Note from Moderator: People with a difference of opinion to the guys that all agree will be mocked with any opinion of his if it does not agree with the gutless we dont have an opinion crew!

You lot are pathetic.

But it isn't an opinion its an idea. A very f***ing stupid one. Realise this and deal with it, it is a public forum and if you say something silly expect to get canned for it.

Last edited:

byf said:

You lot are pathetic.

If you hold no opinion, how can you have a difference of opinion with someone? Just wondering like.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What do rocket scientists say when they're claiming that some aspect of their work isn't actually that complicated? Because that WOULD be rocket science, and they would be LIARS if they said it wasn't.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
What do rocket scientists say when they're claiming that some aspect of their work isn't actually that complicated? Because that WOULD be rocket science, and they would be LIARS if they said it wasn't.

Which is harder, Rocket Science or Brain Surgery?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

Ooh I Know, I know

errmm no it's gone

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Why is it all the same people having a go again? Are you all part of the same family or sit together in the covered section in front of block A? :angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
Which is harder, Rocket Science or Brain Surgery?
I dunno. What do you reckon, byf?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here