Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody get their ID checked ??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did all our fans get herded to the station or kept back at all? Did they segregate with anything like those put up walls again?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And it worked.

Ridiculous that so many were getting their knickers in a twist about the ID thing, getting legal advice etc.

Getting legal advice???!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Did all our fans get herded to the station or kept back at all? Did they segregate with anything like those put up walls again?

Turned left and walked to Thornton Heath. Although there were a few of London's finest down there they were letting everyone through.

Like an adult with the Palace fans.

I obviously live quite near but it would been the sensible choice. Just a few stops to Clapham Junction.

The Police will obviously insist they got it right, but the pre match gesturing was nonsense. So glad the Sussex Force live in the real world. Friday morning the MET were doing one of their pointless PR sniffer dog exercises at Balham Station. Legally dubious in the extreme. Quite how a dog handler leading a mutt towards me for a wet sloppy sniff down doesn't constitute a random search exists in their head and nobody else's.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Showed the steward my st's but he didn't check them. Reminds me of years ago at Gatwick where I worked as an licensed aircraft engineer. Security was pretty poor in the 80's. A group of us travelled in together by car and took turns in waving certain items at the security guard as we entered the airport. We never showed our proper photo id's but things like parking tickets, receipts just about anything to hand would do. Surprisingly back then the staff carpark was not fenced off from the apron in front of the hangars. From there you could drive onto the taxi-ways and the runway. It was seriously slack back then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here