Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody Else Suddenly Bricking It?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
:
If Saints win games in hand and then beat us it's only 7 points and then if Plymouth go bust it's only 1 point...

Slightly nervous but that's just me - I worry!

It's actually 4 because Saints have still got Plymouth to play and so would forfeit that game.

:thumbsup:

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
No, No, No.... pull urselves together & don't wish one single second of BHAFC's incredible season away, savour every single drop of this FAN-tactic nectar of Albion history... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllbiiiooonnnnnnn!!! Rollout the Amex-Bloom years...

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
We are going up. Not in doubt. Southampton's 2 games in hand are both away. Their away record aint that good. We are going to be champions.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Figured this was fishing originally! Course not, we didn't just loose 4 in a row, we drew away to the side 7th.

I think a lot of fans would've settled for a point before the game and lets not forget that Rochdale had won 4 in a row without conceding a goal prior to yesterday.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We have had a great run and the rub of the green. One cannot win every game. The team played well today, it did not fold or choke. The opponents played well too and a draw was a fair result. If we play in any way like that for the rest of the season there will be no problem. We have a strong squad of players and they can be rotated a bit to take account of current form. Importantly there are a number of players who are out of contract and playing for a significantly improved one ie Murray.

The teams below us will not win all their games. One can be sure of that. There are no easy games, not these days with managers getting the sack for nothing more that a short run of poor results.

If we were to go winless for 6 games, imagine the threads. Is Guy good enough for Falmer ? He will not let that happen. Trust in Gus !!!

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
Sounded like a good game yesterday. And a better performance. Pleased with a point. Still think that we will clinch promotion at the Walsall game. And I'm going to be there to enjoy every second!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still extremely confident as we need to slip up badly and the others need to win all their games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here