Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Seagull Fans from IRELAND out there

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Brovian said:
"The lifes and loves of a She Devil" based on a book by Fay Wheldon. Brilliant series. As well as the scary Julie it also gave us conclusive proof that Dennis Waterman can't act. A bit of it was filmed in that old lighthouse by Beachy Head (Mange Tout?). The one they had to move back because it was in danger of falling into the sea.

(Sorry, I know this thread had nothing to do with me but I had to back up munster monch. Good luck with the Irish fan club)

Thank you Brovian for that. Recogonise the name of the programme alright but didn't actually see the series.

Now if she had been in Inspector Morse I would have recognised her straight away.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Cheers for that Brovian, I had a worrying moment that I might be too old for this thread.

As for having nothing to do with you, as far as I am aware, if it is on NSC all are welcome to join in .:cool:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As for having nothing to do with you, as far as I am aware, if it is on NSC all are welcome to join in .:cool: [/B]

Yeah, but you're the Irish clique aren't you?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

(Smiley faces to denote comment is tounge-in-cheek)

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Er excuse me but who gave permission for this thread to slip onto the 2nd page ???? Back near the top where we belong.

Simster said:
A plastic paddy is one who calls himself Irish and lives in one of those well known Irish towns, Boston or New York. These guys actually live in Ireland.

If anyone has read Brendan Behan's New York, they'll recall the occasion he got into a fight when someone called Murphy accused him of being "FBI".

Behan hadn't appreciated that he was, indeed, FBI - Foreign Born Irish.

:lolol:

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
Pub in Dub!

I had suggested Bowes in Fleet Street for a central Dublin location. Quiet and friendly. I'll call and check if necessary.

Look forward to it.

J.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Looking forward to it as well. Two of my sons are coming along as well so that will be another two heads to add to the total number.

They drink guinness :drink:

I drink water !!!!!:angel:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
shall we all go over to Ireland for the QPR game.:lol: :clap2: :lol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Anyone else have any suggestions for pubs before we go for Bowes? And also anybody want to keep a list of whos definately coming / maybe coming?

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Hooray I'm back Problems seem to have been solved.

Bowes fine for me. Looking forward to it. Anybody else coming for definite.:wave: :thumbsup:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm 99% sure i'm coming, depends wheter Bowes ID at the door, because I'm not 18 yet, and its late enough for them to want to only let drinkers in...

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Anymore takers for the mini NSC Meetup next Monday.

What has happened to all the Irish Seagulls:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here