Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Seagull Fans from IRELAND out there

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
And another!

Great to see that there are a few of us, and a little club away from home would be great.

I've been in Dublin since '97 and now married with son, so will be here for a while, especially while Brighton is so damn expensive!

Saw the 3-0 defeat to Kilkenny, and then the Battle of Longford...so I'm not holding my breath for another tour soon.

No. 1 on the agenda for a club should be getting together on the 18th August for the QPR game on Sky.

Let's make it so.

Cheers,

James.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
WATFORD O said:
ahhh a thread full of plastic fans and plastic paddys......

Erm, no. A plastic paddy is one who calls himself Irish and lives in one of those well known Irish towns, Boston or New York. These guys actually live in Ireland.

On the other hand, there can't be too many Orient fans living further away from Brisbane Road than you do. You should phone up the club, twatty, and tell them you're going to a game. They'd probably stick you in the programme. :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
simster, I know what a plastic paddy is better than you do trust me.

We have supporters clubs in scanda-f***ing-navia pal!

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Come on you Irish

Lets keep this thread going and make sure we stay in the top half of NSC otherwise we will be pushed down and forgotton about.

irishseagull

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin
Let's pick a venue now

Why note arrange a meet now for the match in August.

My vote would be Bowes in Fleet Street, small, central, TVs, quiet and fine Guiness.

J.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Fleet Street is geographically fine for me anyway... dunno about anyone else, but its not too hard to get to

I assume they'll either show the match if we phone up in advance, or if 5-6 guys in stripes come in and refuse to leave until its shown...

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
MYOB said:
Fleet Street is geographically fine for me anyway... dunno about anyone else, but its not too hard to get to

I assume they'll either show the match if we phone up in advance, or if 5-6 guys in stripes come in and refuse to leave until its shown...

Hey less of the guy's talk. I am a SHE !!!!:wave: :angel:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
And lass :D , . Looks like you're all up the top end and a bit too far away for me this time.

Hopefully sometime in the not too distant future though.

Up for the fan club without a doubt.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
meathseagull said:
Hey less of the guy's talk. I am a SHE !!!!:wave: :angel:

OK, 4-5 guys and one girl then...

I sort-of started a fan clun ages ago, just its website is old, crap, and too embarrising to link to. I even let the club know about it, but i don't think they log stuff like that as being important

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
*boing*

precautionary bounce in case the topic gets too old to be noticed.

I'm spinning off a cruddy webpage for a meetup in Dublin now, although as its 2AM i'm still 2 hours away from my ability to think in HTML kicking in..

day of the QPR game will be the date, pub suggestions welcome, or else we should go with the one irishseagull suggested

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
She Devil is back on line but bit too early to be thinking of pubs but as MYOB says can't allow the topic to get old.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Perhaps I'm showing my age here, she played the She Devil in a TV series. A very scary woman.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
"The lifes and loves of a She Devil" based on a book by Fay Wheldon. Brilliant series. As well as the scary Julie it also gave us conclusive proof that Dennis Waterman can't act. A bit of it was filmed in that old lighthouse by Beachy Head (Mange Tout?). The one they had to move back because it was in danger of falling into the sea.

(Sorry, I know this thread had nothing to do with me but I had to back up munster monch. Good luck with the Irish fan club)

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
As the saying goes "never heard of her". Maybe its me whos showing her age!!!

Everyone else must still be asleep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here