Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any provision for extra seats?????.....

Now that Charlton Athletic have had a few years of bussing fans free of charge from all over the place to their ground and established themselves as the south-east region's premier football club, I wonder if the Albion might consider a similar initiative when we get to Falmer.

Edit ... do I mean "premier"?

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Now that Charlton Athletic have had a few years of bussing fans free of charge from all over the place to their ground and established themselves as the south-east region's premier football club, I wonder if the Albion might consider a similar initiative when we get to Falmer.

Edit ... do I mean "premier"?

Yes it would be sweet justice if we started stealing fans from the West Kent towns such as Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge. We are in a unique position because we will have the most modern (and only) sporting area in Sussex an Kent, purely on that basis it will create huge interest.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Now that Charlton Athletic have had a few years of bussing fans free of charge from all over the place to their ground and established themselves as the south-east region's premier football club.[/i]

But they are a third division team, surely Pompey or even Palace deserve that accolade.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
What I want to know is when do they plan to re-open the Steyning Line so I can get all the way from Upper Beeding to Falmer by train. Come on Perry, sort it out!

PS; Lancing's platform can only take 4 carriages but regularly has 8 carriage London trains with the appropriate 'make sure you're in the front 4 coaches' announcement. People still get caught out regularly though. It wasn't so much of a problem in the good old slam-door train days as you could take your life in your hands and jump out if you'd misjudged but now you have to race down the carriages to find a door that hopefully opens in time which I can tell you from experience is virtually impossible. No wonder they want to phase it out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here