Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any people on here bout to start @ varndean college?

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
just left varndean college but my little brother is joining this year.

the 1 piece of advice i will give.....BABARA CUMMINS is the most inadequate 'guidance councellor' ever so never talk to her!

all in all though its a very relaxed enjoyable college!

ps threshers night is cack:lolol:

Don't spoil it for Referee!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
samparish said:
Everyone knows that as far as 6th forms round here go, it is all about BHASVIC :clap2:

sit down shut up - you're just a college full of gays:safeway

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Don't know, i had Sarah Cullen (related to bigc me thinks - they were on the train together fri before Hull game)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Scotty M said:
sit down shut up - you're just a college full of gays:safeway

Let's see, compared to Haywards Heath I can see many advantages:

a) less chavs (marginally)
b) close to the sea and some of the best shops in the country, where HH is close to the Dolphin centre and Sainsburys
c) my english teacher was FIT
d) lots and lots of fit women
e) great sports facilities, trust me we owned HH there
f) an insane history teacher who wrote history songs and played them in lessons on his horrendously out-of-tune guitar

I'm sure I'll think of some more later, but that'll do for starters

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No def. city its the best when it comes to catering. WOW just watched captain bucky o'hare for the first time, those evil toads!:angry:

Last edited:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Drumstick said:
No def. city its the best when it comes to catering. WOW just watched captain bucky o'hare for the first time, those evil toads!:angry:

Welcome to the magical world of Capt. Bucky O'Hare abord the ritchous indignation

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
That poor gruilla he never deserved to die....:nono:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
All I can say is good luck to you all and thank f*** they'll be less of your inane ramblings cluttering up the message board. We'll be able to go back to discussing hearing aids and slippers and arguing about which is better, Horlicks or ovaltine.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Drumstick said:
That poor gruilla he never deserved to die....:nono:

He's not dead, keep watching in about the 10th edisode you find something else out about him.

I have the whole series on DVD, arn't i great:wave: :clap2:

sargi1

Mar 24, 2005
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Drumstick
Am I the only one going to city?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am :jester:

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Referee! said:
Why's she so bad then?

Can't be that bad.....Offered me a place, for starters :clap2:

shes a f***ing BITCH:wave: :)

she gives no guidance for a 'guidance leader' whatsoever!

i was really struggling and all she did was slag me off which didnt help at all.

she also gave me a new course but only told me i had one lesson a week in it(i really had 3) so i missed half the lessons without knowing and she then moaned at me about missing those, not accepting whatsoever that she may have possibly made an error. grrrrrrr

she also stared at me when i got me results clearly hoping i would fail after i gave her a four worded send off. the joy off telling her i never had the pleasure of seeing here tash again was lovely:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
samparish said:
Let's see, compared to Haywards Heath I can see many advantages:

a) less chavs (marginally)
b) close to the sea and some of the best shops in the country, where HH is close to the Dolphin centre and Sainsburys
c) my english teacher was FIT
d) lots and lots of fit women
e) great sports facilities, trust me we owned HH there
f) an insane history teacher who wrote history songs and played them in lessons on his horrendously out-of-tune guitar

I'm sure I'll think of some more later, but that'll do for starters

Haywards Heath is QUALITY..Ish...

The History teacher Steve is a DUDE, so you can stick your banjo player up your arse...

The Dolphin is brilliant for football at lunch, and we're going up market now with a Starbucks at Sainsburys!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here