Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any people on here bout to start @ varndean college?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Referee! said:
:lolol:

Sound a bit like me, whenever it's something midly important I will always make a pratt of myself :lolol: :blush:

nah..nobody noticed..apart from my co-governor. but she's used to me by now:lolol: And she encourages me...so its HER fault!!:lolol:

apparently i made a very good impression(i think they got me confused with someone else!)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
bigc said:
your NUS president seemed nice enough!

to be fair,I was busy making the most of the free "buffet"

I dont know what the other colleges made of me.

I'm supposed to be a student governor and I kept going back for more strawberries and dropping my pen when this stern lady was going on about "conflict of interests", that or trying to make my co-governor laugh by pulling funny faces at her and trying to make bits of the speech into innuendo

ill be damned if you get that kind of commitment from any other college!

I don't know if you mean freindly 'nice', or good looking 'nice'!! :lolol:

Anyway, i can't think for the life of me who the new one elected was, but the previous one was elected depurty to the NUS for the whole country or something, so they have a lot to live up to!

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
bigc said:
nah..nobody noticed..apart from my co-governor. but she's used to me by now:lolol: And she encourages me...so its HER fault!!:lolol:

apparently i made a very good impression(i think they got me confused with someone else!)

You're lucky :lolol:

If you meet me on Friday and recognize me from pics that I've been in on here, expect me to either come out with something stupid, or do something stupid :lolol:

I can't help it...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
No not in that way! it was a guy.

and anyway...I prefer my NUS team over anyone else's. I'll show loyalty to my fellow governor,I mean she has to put up with a guy in Hawaiian shirts who ended up getting the various representatives to discuss gladiators:lolol:

:drink: AND she buys me drinks.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Referee! said:
You're lucky :lolol:

If you meet me on Friday and recognize me from pics that I've been in on here, expect me to either come out with something stupid, or do something stupid :lolol:

I can't help it...

I dont care as long as you buy your ticket:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
central sussex haywards heath campus is the best - FACT

russel strutts barmy army:drink:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Referee! said:
:lolol: When do the interviews start? Any tickets been bought yet?

they start thursday at 10 i believe,or around then.

5 were bought by existing college students before the summer, and considering we only got the tickets out on the last day,and with no promotion,thats not too bad.

AND,none of those 5 are me!

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
bigc said:
they start thursday at 10 i believe,or around then.

5 were bought by existing college students before the summer, and considering we only got the tickets out on the last day,and with no promotion,thats not too bad.

AND,none of those 5 are me!

You're identical twin? :lolol:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
No.

I was skint at the time due to the fact I'd been down the pub, alot.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
the new students day in July showed me you've got alot to smile about!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Beeercan said:
Yeah join us @ Varndean the Best College in Brighton - FACT
fittest birds without a doubt :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was at Varndean School in the, ahem, late 60s/early 70s. I was back there a couple of months ago as I was playing in the OV cricket match; I couldn't believe how much the old place had changed. Just looking around at the facilities in place, you're going to one cool college.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
just left varndean college but my little brother is joining this year.

the 1 piece of advice i will give.....BABARA CUMMINS is the most inadequate 'guidance councellor' ever so never talk to her!

all in all though its a very relaxed enjoyable college!

ps threshers night is cack:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here