Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Palace about?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They're all at home telling anyone who will listen that Wayne Bridge is positionally suspect, unfit, and has a bad attitude. And earns too much money.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
They are laughing on their site about it. Saying they wanted Folan but got Bridge. They would say any of our signings are crap.

Bunch of mugs.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
This is what a palace fan has said on facebook : Well done Brighton for signing the reject that is Wayne Bridge, you've done nothing since Southampton... So yeah great signing.
What a knob !

Jan 12, 2012
Good signing for you, if his head is right.Been out of the limelight for a couple of years,so it will be interesting to see how he adapts to lower level football.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
They're all at home telling anyone who will listen that Wayne Bridge is positionally suspect, unfit, and has a bad attitude. And earns too much money.

^
This

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Do you live in a cave?

No, I have heard of him, but I dont follow England and dont watch or read sweet FA about the Premershite. But looking at Wiki I see his on a 100K a week and has played 23 times in two seasons...not a bad gig if you can get it!!

Oh, and some other mega rich premershite player shagged his wife and they refused to shake hands.

But I am sure he will "do a job" for you lot, so good luck.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
and some other mega rich premershite player shagged his wife and they refused to shake hands..

should be interesting when we play our friendly against Chelsea......... JT v's Bridge at the Amex

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Oct 25, 2003
No, I have heard of him, but I dont follow England and dont watch or read sweet FA about the Premershite. But looking at Wiki I see his on a 100K a week and has played 23 times in two seasons...not a bad gig if you can get it!!

Oh, and some other mega rich premershite player shagged his wife and they refused to shake hands.

But I am sure he will "do a job" for you lot, so good luck.

he should easily be a top player in this division, as SHOULD our other two signings

3 free transfers, all have played in the champions league and in the top divisions of spain or england......looks like our defence is sorted!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here