Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any one else suffered from depression?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I've Always Been A Miserable Bugger And I've Been Diagnosed As Borderline Sexual Deviant And Extremely Repressed. And I'm Prone To Rages Although I Have Only Ever Punched 3 Women. Does That Count?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Exercise, although there are 3 or 4 theories why it is good for mental health.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I paid for one of those executive health checks last November as I was feeling really lethargic, couldn't focus at work, lost interest in things I enjoyed, was forgetful etc etc, and was always functioning in the trouser dept

I was a bit worried because I have a Vitamin B12 deficiency and I can feel like that every three months when I need a top up, but this was only a month after and for the previous two injections I didn't get the burst of energy that I usually did after.

Apart from that I felt fine in myself and still had my humour but I was really struggling at work.

Anyway, I thought I might have something horrible so booked up for one of these things and was diagnosed with a severe depression. Was told to change my job and given a five month course of Lexapro.

I was totally blown away and actually fell apart for some reason after I was diagnosed, it was kind of a relief to be diagnosed with something but it also ripped me to shreds. It took a couple of months for the meds to start working and I got a new job, although only part time, and I am now just starting to reduce the dosage.

Moving on :cool:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
she turned out to be a lesbian and that does things to your self esteem.

Are you sure about that? I would be upset about my woman leaving me for another bloke, but if she decided to take up carpet munching then there's not a lot you can do apart from let her go beanflicking until she fancies going back on solids.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When it starts to cause problems in your day to day life.

Never really thought of it like that, I suppose circumstances also contribute to depression as well ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Exercise, fresh air, avoiding late nights are all crucial.

Eating well also helps. And generally keeping busy.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
she turned out to be a lesbian and that does things to your self esteem.

Are you sure about that? I would be upset about my woman leaving me for another bloke, but if she decided to take up carpet munching then there's not a lot you can do apart from let her go beanflicking until she fancies going back on solids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here