Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any one else got any more inside news

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
so at last we have had confirmed rumours in virgo and livermore....

Some reckon Currie will sign tommorow

on bbc 606 others reckon Richards,Flinders and Gillespe will also sign

Any one else heard anything else...i think we will bring in a keeper,left back and another wide player so that will be another 3 taking the new players to 7...:albion2::albion2:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
so at last we have had confirmed rumours in virgo and livermore....

Some reckon Currie will sign tommorow

on bbc 606 others reckon Richards,Flinders and Gillespe will also sign

Any one else heard anything else...i think we will bring in a keeper,left back and another wide player so that will be another 3 taking the new players to 7...:albion2::albion2:

I personally can't see Currie coming back and i doubt we can afford Gillespe, can't see the board stumping up half a mill and there will be some stiff competition. Think Adams will sign a left back and maybe someone as cover for mid.
Gillespe would be a statement of our intent for the coming season though!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
dont think fillespie will be on adams radar , not like he would of been wilkins after playing them 4 times last year.
Currie can see happening but not a priority , ie sure we have better targets lined up

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least MA would have the persuasive powers to get Gillespie interested in a move to us. The transfer fee could be reduced if there was a decent sell-on clause and extras for promotion , appearances etc.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
lizard said, " I personally can't see Currie coming . . . ."

Then get ready to be surprised lizard.

Probably be announced tomorrow also that Jaws, Michael Jackson and Mick Jagger all in the guise of a single person has also re-joined his old boss on the management team.

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Expect our token French (ex Metz) bloke to sign this year. Barry Lloyd will come up trumps with some mystrey Eastern European play maker who will take League 1 by storm and we will sell him to Spurs for a £1 million in the Jan tranfer window.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
lizard said, " I personally can't see Currie coming . . . ."

Then get ready to be surprised lizard.

Probably be announced tomorrow also that Jaws, Michael Jackson and Mick Jagger all in the guise of a single person has also re-joined his old boss on the management team.

Arf.. I'm loving your cryptic clues.. can't work out who this is yet, but liking the sound of MA geting some help Good work fella :thumbsup:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
just had a text from someone who said virgo was coming 5 weeks ago that we are getting in 3 more players....richards and currie and gillespe...hope the c u n t is right;)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
just had a text from someone who said virgo was coming 5 weeks ago that we are getting in 3 more players....richards and currie and gillespe...hope the c u n t is right;)

Sure he didnt just copy the guy of 606...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here