Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any good FILMS on tonight?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anyone recommend a decent flick to watch this evening? not got sky movies so cant use that, ta muchly :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The newspaper says this:
A heroin-addicted cop embarks on a mission to track down the druglord who kidnapped his wife and left him in a coma. Jean-Claude Van f***ing Damme.
10pm channel 5.
That sounds like a beauty.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
as much as i'd LOVE to watch that it'll clash with the Cricket!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The best 2 films from what I can see are

1. Groundhog Day - Gold
2. Goldeneye - ITV 2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Godfather 3 - FilmFour

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
for any films that finish before the cricket starts.......duuuuuurrrrrr

Conspiracy Theory is on at 9 - always quite like that one, Julia Roberts/Mel Gibson. Not a film, but "Stargazing Live" on beeb2 at 8 might be interesting - I think it's Dr Brian Cox.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Got an appointment at 10.55 with BBC1 for The Championship because I'd like to see who's top of div 1.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey Marc, how big a dufus are you?
You're still fretting on this thread, 5 mins before Police Academy 2.

I think, although not sure, it's the one where the black fella makes all the funny noises.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Conspiracy Theory is on at 9 - always quite like that one, Julia Roberts/Mel Gibson. Not a film, but "Stargazing Live" on beeb2 at 8 might be interesting - I think it's Dr Brian Cox.

yep watched Stargazing in the end, thought it was ok but Dara got annoying...f*** knows why they chose him!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Blimey Marc, how big a dufus are you?
You're still fretting on this thread, 5 mins before Police Academy 2.

I think, although not sure, it's the one where the black fella makes all the funny noises.

lol yeah watched abit of PA2 and Groundhog Day, classic stuff!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
yep watched Stargazing in the end, thought it was ok but Dara got annoying...f*** knows why they chose him!

He's seen to be "scientific" due to being able to answer a question about the triple-point of water on QI. To be fair, I didn't mind him at all - he has the difficult job of being the program "dunce" i.e. ask all the questions that a stupid person might ask - the job that Tony Robinson does so well on Time Team.

I did send them in a question though (one that NSC couldn't answer), but the chances of them reading it out are slim.

The small telescope pictures of Jove and Saturn I thought were quite good and the stuff about astromnomy photography was interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here