Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any good FILMS on tonight?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
He's seen to be "scientific" due to being able to answer a question about the triple-point of water on QI. To be fair, I didn't mind him at all - he has the difficult job of being the program "dunce" i.e. ask all the questions that a stupid person might ask - the job that Tony Robinson does so well on Time Team.

I did send them in a question though (one that NSC couldn't answer), but the chances of them reading it out are slim.

The small telescope pictures of Jove and Saturn I thought were quite good and the stuff about astromnomy photography was interesting.

yeah looking forward to tonights show, just this second found my old telescope in the loft: 50mm Objective Lens still in its original box with 90% of everything intact! now just need a clear night....

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
yeah looking forward to tonights show, just this second found my old telescope in the loft: 50mm Objective Lens still in its original box with 90% of everything intact! now just need a clear night....

And the street lights out ! As I said last time, would love to get a telescope one day, I've never looked at the sky through binoculars, even though I have quite a number of books on Astronomy. Have just bought Dr Brians' book "Why E=MC2", not started it yet, but I imagine it will be interesting - one for the train methinks.

Have look a jupiter and let me know how well you could see it, Dara saw 3 Jovian moons last night.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
And the street lights out ! As I said last time, would love to get a telescope one day, I've never looked at the sky through binoculars, even though I have quite a number of books on Astronomy. Have just bought Dr Brians' book "Why E=MC2", not started it yet, but I imagine it will be interesting - one for the train methinks.

Have look a jupiter and let me know how well you could see it, Dara saw 3 Jovian moons last night.

yeah Jupiter is my main target, also gonna try and take some pictures with it but not got the proper adaptors (yet) so it might prove tricky first up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here