Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any fans planning to buying SSC final through borough. Think again

D

Deleted User X18H

I was told by a reliable source that 2010/11 STHs are getting priority for the SSC Final.

Prority for the 1901 members doesn't even enter into the equation.

This is a match, after all, for the 2010/11 season.

What about 2010/11 season ticket holders who are 1901 members? We were told (at the presentation) we subscribe to every 'event' at the Stadium except testimonial matches.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What about 2010/11 season ticket holders who are 1901 members? We were told (at the presentation) we subscribe to every 'event' at the Stadium except testimonial matches.

How should I know?

However, it seems perfectly fair and makes good sense that 1901 members are not a consideration for this match.

One, because it is still part of the 2010/11 season; two, this is the Sussex FA's match - not the Albion's.

D

Deleted User X18H

How should I know?

However, it seems perfectly fair and makes good sense that 1901 members are not a consideration for this match.

One, because it is still part of the 2010/11 season; two, this is the Sussex FA's match - not the Albion's.

Yep fair points.

However I believe many or the aforementioned members will be expecting to take up their 1901 seats. As they will with the Spurs friendly. Although the first DD payments are not due out until 1st August.

How should you know? Perhaps your reliable source could tell you.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Try some of the smaller clubs in sussex , a mate of mine runs a small mid sussex league div 3 club and they have been told they will get 4 tickets!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This thread sums up completely why this board is suffering a slow lingering demise. It's all about attack, attack, attack for some people, certainly the young ones. Lighten up, it's a message board FFS. :wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza:

Agree. Will have 20,000 fighting each other because they bitched on NSC. Some here do need to get a grip.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mate you are full of shit. How many did Borough take to their last SSC final? Seeing as it was held at Culver Road? Less than 500 I would wager. So, yes Brighton fans do want to go to this game because it is the first game at the Amex and yes, the same is true for Eastbourne. Why should you get 5,000 tickets? No club ever gets 50% of a cup final's tickets. How about you take your 1,500 or 2,000 or whatever it is, try and sell them, if you do manage it, as this is well over your average attendance, maybe you can start having a go. All the Borough fans who attend regularly should be able to get a ticket, the same cannot be said for us, so please, f*** off until you actually have something to moan about.

The SSC final wasn't at Culver Road last year. The Roy Hadyn trophy game was, against Whitehawk.
The SSC final was at Borough's ground with the teams involved being the Albion & Bognor. Attendance 605.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here