Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any chance ALL the singers move to the South stand next season?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The West Upper is key. Only when the WU joins in does the atmosphere really sound loud IMO. The NS is too small and too far away from the away end to really keep the atmosphere going. Home atmospheres tend to be quieter but I do think moving away fans will help somewhat.
this season WU has probably been the most vocal stand in the ground.

Not sure whats going on in the North

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm in the North and would happily move to the South with the rest of the singers. Think we need the NSK on board though, and I suspect the majority won't want to move.
Why?

Leave them there, they do want they want, and we hopefully get a south stand full of people who want to sing together.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Why?

Leave them there, they do want they want, and we hopefully get a south stand full of people who want to sing together.
I'm merely thinking of the numbers. I'm not sure there's enough willing participants who are happy to move to the south, I'd be very happy to be proved wrong though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just a thought, where do you think the displaced fans from SW are going to go? They will have first dibs on seats, quite rightly, and the only large area available will be the South Stand!!!

abc

Jan 6, 2007
The year is 2237.

The Labour-Tory Coalition is going strong in its 238th consecutive Government and are planning yet more austerity measures and preparing for the 19th "Do the Hokey-Kokey" Brexit Referendumb.
The resurrected corpse of Donald Trump is running for President of what remains of the United States.

We've terraformed and colonised both the Moon and Mars. Neither the Martians nor Moon-People are very happy about it.
People are still talking about the AMEX atmosphere on whatever passes for NSC in this future hellscape I've painted.

You haven’t addressed the elephant in the room - what division are we in?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here