Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any chance ALL the singers move to the South stand next season?

Poskettspurpose

Jun 18, 2021
I'm not wringing my hands. My hands are secured safely, interlocked behind my head in a manner suggesting "it is what it is"

Anyway, I'll let you lot crack on worrying. Enjoy.
Jeez, if 'it is what it is' then why comment at all? You are like a vapor floating around this thread bringing absolutely nothing to the table. Agree something can be done and give suggestions, disagree and say it wont change and explain why, but don't just float around the thread typing pointless rubbish like 'it is what it is'.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
The West Upper is key. Only when the WU joins in does the atmosphere really sound loud IMO. The NS is too small and too far away from the away end to really keep the atmosphere going. Home atmospheres tend to be quieter but I do think moving away fans will help somewhat.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The West Upper is key. Only when the WU joins in does the atmosphere really sound loud IMO. The NS is too small and too far away from the away end to really keep the atmosphere going. Home atmospheres tend to be quieter but I do think moving away fans will help somewhat.
This.

The west upper has the volume of fans and the acoustics to make the difference.
On the handful of times they have got involved en masse, the noise has been impressive.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Just hope those in charge at least consider this

Surely these European managers experiencing the ultra culture must come to the uk and wonder what's going on.

I'd we can congregate the singers, all behind the goal, not interfere with current STH and have them near the away end surely that's a win/win??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here