Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any band in the world.

Re: Re: Any band in the world.

33057 Seagull said:
So if the Clash are exempt why include The Who afterall Entwhistle & Moon are both dead.

Precisely.

Kylies Stunt Arse 10 minutes earlier said:
By your rules you can't have The Who as both Keith Moon and John Entwhistle are very much dead.

Me, I'd like to see the Stone Roses reform and play, and The Smiths. Not likely that either will ever happen.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nizlopi without a shadow of a doubt.

"And we're holding up the bypass, whoa-oh, me and my dad having a top laugh, whoa-oh"

:clap2:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
brightonfan_86 said:
The Beatles.

Would have loved to - my dad saw them play in Brighton, and Hendrix (just before his first album took off) in Worthing!!
Closest I got was seeing Macca play a couple of years back at Earls Court.

My choice would be the Foo Fighters as well.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
DTES said:
Foo Fighters. Absolutely love them, and Dave Grohl is a legend IMHO.

I'm sure lots of you will proabably slate on some techincal musical level that I really don't understand, but I don't care - I like them. So there.

Great live band saw them twice last year and going to Hyde Park this year to see them with the Queens of the stone age supporting who are equally as amazing live

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Re: Re: Any band in the world.

33057 Seagull said:
So if the Clash are exempt why include The Who afterall Entwhistle & Moon are both dead.

Well beause The Who are still performing live shows around the world, where as I don't think The Clash or The Beatles are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here