Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any band in the world.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
What group or band would you see if you had a choice of any, but it must be possible for example you can't have The Clash as the legend that is Strummer is no longer with us RIP. I've always wanted to see The Stones, but now after going to Live8 The Who were fantastic and is a an impossibly closs call

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Foo Fighters. Absolutely love them, and Dave Grohl is a legend IMHO.

I'm sure lots of you will proabably slate on some techincal musical level that I really don't understand, but I don't care - I like them. So there.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
DTES said:
Foo Fighters. Absolutely love them, and Dave Grohl is a legend IMHO.

I'm sure lots of you will proabably slate on some techincal musical level that I really don't understand, but I don't care - I like them. So there.

Hyde Park this year, my bro saw them a couple of weeks ago in London apparently they were fantstic live, not my cup of tea, but would be boring if we were all the same. He also saw them at Reading last year, whenDave Grohl went back on drums for a few songs

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, last saw him when I was about 9 years old at Wembley Stadium. Kept missing chances to see them live, got Live In NYC on DVD and its bloody excellent! (would'nt go see his accoustic set mind).

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Would love to see The Verve refrom.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd would love to have seen Michael Jackson around Thriller time. Not so sure about him now though.

Also would love to see Elton John live.

555kaz said:
What group or band would you see if you had a choice of any, but it must be possible for example you can't have The Clash as the legend that is Strummer is no longer with us RIP. I've always wanted to see The Stones, but now after going to Live8 The Who were fantastic and is a an impossibly closs call

By your rules you can't have The Who as both Keith Moon and John Entwhistle are very much dead.

Me, I'd like to see the Stone Roses reform and play, and The Smiths. Not likely that either will ever happen.

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
555kaz said:
So if the Clash are exempt why include The Who afterall Entwhistle & Moon are both dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here