NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
FWIW I think that you are correct we would need a number of players if we get promoted The good point is when we get the money we will have no need to spend it upgrading the ground as CPFC and Bournemouth did.

What?no cladding?

Thats a disappointment

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Still think this would have been better business at the start of the season, when we could have got this guy as a free transfer. 2 million or so could have been spent elsewhere.

I guess we were not short on wingers at that time. Hey ho its not my money anyway.

The Foxes Tinkerman

Jan 6, 2016
Leicester fan in peace here.

Just signed up to say congratulations on signing Knocky. He was and still is a real fans favourite down at the King Power with his song still regularly being sang.

He's not blessed with pace so don't expect him flying down the wing beating full backs, but he will beat them with his trickery which he has in abundance. For a fair play he is very hard working defensively something which Nigel Pearson instilled into him, his set piece delivery is very good and he scored a couple of brilliant free kicks for us in his time.

Hope you boys get promoted now as it will be great to give Knocky a fantastic reception as he deserves. Good luck for the rest of the season

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I dont know but CH will have greater knowledge than me but one name came up recently JLloyd Samuel 34 years old ex Villa returning from Qatar looking for a club. I have no idea what his wage demand would be but at 34 he isnt going to be in great demand and hr may be able to do for us what Tarrico did under Gus. . Or you go the other way and go for a better younger one who may make the Premier, either way out Chicksen and replace him.

I know JLloyd from years ago. He always struck me as one of those guys who had no real interest in playing football but he just happened to be fairly good at it. I googled him when I saw this post and I saw that he is married to an actress which surprised me. When I first met him I think he had just got married and he walked in with his wife an absolutely absolutely stunning looking woman.

Anyone good at research on here can find a picture of the original wife would be greatly appreciated. If I recall she claimed to be a Princess from one of the Central African Countries.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Leicester fan in peace here.

Just signed up to say congratulations on signing Knocky. He was and still is a real fans favourite down at the King Power with his song still regularly being sang.

He's not blessed with pace so don't expect him flying down the wing beating full backs, but he will beat them with his trickery which he has in abundance. For a fair play he is very hard working defensively something which Nigel Pearson instilled into him, his set piece delivery is very good and he scored a couple of brilliant free kicks for us in his time.

Hope you boys get promoted now as it will be great to give Knocky a fantastic reception as he deserves. Good luck for the rest of the season

Excellent ..getting free kicks and corners might actually mean something now

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Noo BHA Perhaps you could have a word with him to approach the club as he is a free agent. Do you not agree we cannot afford to be caught out again if anything happened in March /April.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Cracking signing. :thumbsup:

Without wishing to sound greedy, here's hoping its the first and not the last quality acquisition with make this month.

**** it lets be greedy!!
greedy-squirrel.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Noo BHA Perhaps you could have a word with him to approach the club as he is a free agent. Do you not agree we cannot afford to be caught out again if anything happened in March /April.

If we want to sign a good left back we should be looking at Rico Henry who I think even scored against us recently. I wouldn't waste time with JLloyd. He didn't seem interested in football in his 20s I think he is probably less interested now. I havn't seen him for about 10 years or more

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
one name came up recently JLloyd Samuel 34 years old ex Villa returning from Qatar looking for a club.

When you say 'came up', don't you actually mean that he's the latest random name you seem to have pulled out of a hat and will now bang on about until the end of time (See: Derbyshire, Matt)?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
If we want to sign a good left back we should be looking at Rico Henry who I think even scored against us recently. I wouldn't waste time with JLloyd. He didn't seem interested in football in his 20s I think he is probably less interested now. I havn't seen him for about 10 years or more

If hes been playing in qatar I would imagine his.wage would.be pretty high too

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I would like to think that this signing will get us at least a playoff place now as long as he stays fit/ injury free. Interesting picture of him on lcfc message board. He will be popular with some here!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
FWIW I think that you are correct we would need a number of players if we get promoted The good point is when we get the money we will have no need to spend it upgrading the ground as CPFC and Bournemouth did.

Most amusing, although actually both have upgraded the press facilities (CPFC would have had to as I think they contravened health and saftey) and AFCB installed undersoli heating despite never having games frozen off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here