Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert signs a 3.5 year deal with the Albion

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know JLloyd from years ago. He always struck me as one of those guys who had no real interest in playing football but he just happened to be fairly good at it. I googled him when I saw this post and I saw that he is married to an actress which surprised me. When I first met him I think he had just got married and he walked in with his wife an absolutely absolutely stunning looking woman.

Anyone good at research on here can find a picture of the original wife would be greatly appreciated. If I recall she claimed to be a Princess from one of the Central African Countries.

This one ?

image.jpg

http://www.cheshirelife.co.uk/homes...luxury_interior_design_for_children_1_3775572

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
one thing this guy has along with Richie Towel is ENERGY

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Who else does? No that it matters because he probably speaks English as most French people do and he was at Licester for a couple of years. Perhaps he speaks Hindu.

Lua Lua and Bong for a start. French is the colonial language of both their homelands and a reason they get on so well .

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Can't wait to see him & Bruno taking the p*** out of the opponents down the right.

*trickcentral*

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Who else does? No that it matters because he probably speaks English as most French people do and he was at Licester for a couple of years. Perhaps he speaks Hindu.

Lua Lua and Bong for a start. French is the colonial language of both their homelands and a reason they get on so well .

Thank you. Answered for me. I'll ignore the stupidy of BG's post.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Good stuff. Some early business. Well done to all at the club. Fingers crossed it turns out to be a belter of a signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here