Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Rumor

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
People who call Leon Knight are trouble making little shit aren't gonna like Wise. :lolol:

1066gull

Silent Bob said:
People who call Leon Knight are trouble making little shit aren't gonna like Wise. :lolol:

:lolol:

Anyone is better than Bowyer.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
GUNTER said:
this could have legs
_1141569_wise300.jpg

Definitely. :eek:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Silent Bob said:

The difference is he has talent and applies it.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
He's not my favourite player but even at 39 he's probably better than what we have currently in the same position - a bit of a charlie clone but with respect to charlie - a better passer. I seem to remember him changing the course of the game when he came on in the Millwall away game last season

Last edited:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Besides what I seem to notice about most of our games is that our midfield seems to disappear for large periods - usually towards the end of the match - maybe a 'Wise' old head could be the answer

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
my girlfriend would love us to sign him!! then again thats only cos she thinks hes sweet as he's so small. women and football ey!! i think he could do wonders for us, but at times he can be a nutcase!! may as well try as if we stik with this team we're down!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just what we need when we are looking to replace a stroppy, moody little git who is over rated - even by those who like him. God help McGhee - and us all - if this rumour turns out to be more than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here