Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another One Bites The Dust

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
People are smarter now...she wouldn't win a by-election if she was the only candidate

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Franks Wild Years said:
When Thatcher dies I will join the millions who dance happily on her grave.

She's going to be buried at sea.

I didn't like Ted Heath and much preferred Wilson

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
sullyupthewing said:
Your being a nicey, lets a wish Bin Laden dead would that be beyond you.

Can you translate this for me sully? Not sure what you mean.

:wave:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Bwian said:
People are smarter now...she wouldn't win a by-election if she was the only candidate

Yeah but after the 3 day week, looney left in the shape of hatton , Nellist, Scargill etc, winter of discontent, high unemployment, and Britain rapidly becoming a third world country, she was a breath of fresh air

Or dont you remember how things used to be Bwian

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Bwian said:
Tears of joy from many millions who she f***ed up with her crackpot policies.

Makes you wonder why so many people voted for her. Funny that. She made mistakes, what PM doesn't, but not all her policies were crackpot and her knowledge of the international scene and foreign policy was first rate.

By all means wish Bin Laden a swift passage to hell, but Mrs T? There is a difference, me thinks.

:nono:

Last edited:

shingle said:
Yeah but after the 3 day week, looney left in the shape of hatton , Nellist, Scargill etc, winter of discontent, high unemployment, and Britain rapidly becoming a third world country, she was a breath of fresh air

Or dont you remember how things used to be Bwian

Unbelievably, there are actually people who believe this Daily Mail shit :lolol:

Zebedee said:
Makes you wonder why so many people voted for her. Funny that. She made mistakes, what PM doesn't, but not all her policies were crackpot and her knowledge of the international scene and foreign policy was first rate.

By all means wish Bin Laden a swift passage to hell, but Mrs T? There is a difference, me thinks.

:nono:

Four words - BIGGEST STREET PARTY EVER

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
London Irish said:
Unbelievably, there are actually people who believe this Daily Mail shit :lolol:

Amazing eh LI, There were millions of us who voted for her and all the time we were being taken in by the nasty daily mail, fancy that

ooh erh missus

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
London Irish said:
Four words - BIGGEST STREET PARTY EVER

But not in every street I suspect.

:D

shingle said:
Amazing eh LI, There were millions of us who voted for her and all the time we were being taken in by the nasty daily mail, fancy that

ooh erh missus

In your case, yes. If you honestly believe she came in and sorted out high unemployment, mate, I've got a pier in Brighton to sell you.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
London Irish said:

And, of course, all the other papers were strictly impartial and balanced.

:lolol: :lolol:

Seriously though, it will be a weird day and it's not far off. There will be people openly celebrating her death everywhere. You will not see the like of it ever before - and probably in this country - ever again.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
London Irish said:
Seriously though, it will be a weird day and it's not far off. There will be people openly celebrating her death everywhere. You will not see the like of it ever before - and probably in this country - ever again.

If that happens, and I still doubt it, I'd be very surprised. But human nature does tend to have a nasty habit of surprising us from time to time.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Zebedee said:
If that happens, and I still doubt it, I'd be very surprised. But human nature does tend to have a nasty habit of surprising us from time to time.

It will just be LI and a few of his mates :lolol:

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
I can't say I will be mourning the death of this particular PM.

Incidentally, I voted against going into Europe at the time believeing it was more imperialist bollocks benefiting everybody except the poorest countries. How ironic that it's the right who want to pull out of Europe now.

Incidentally, yes I will celebrate Maggie's death. I will encourage my son (17 - doesn't remember her) and daughter (12 - the same) to join me on the streets in public jubilation. Members of my family can never forgive that woman for the way she handled the miner's strike, personally I hold her responsible for the ultra capitalist, every man for himself society we live in today. Ironically, I enjoyed those days very much - I've never known such support for the far left, and 'canvassing' was always interesting.

jonogulls said:
I can't say I will be mourning the death of this particular PM.

Incidentally, I voted against going into Europe at the time believeing it was more imperialist bollocks benefiting everybody except the poorest countries. How ironic that it's the right who want to pull out of Europe now.

Incidentally, yes I will celebrate Maggie's death. I will encourage my son (17 - doesn't remember her) and daughter (12 - the same) to join me on the streets in public jubilation. Members of my family can never forgive that woman for the way she handled the miner's strike, personally I hold her responsible for the ultra capitalist, every man for himself society we live in today. Ironically, I enjoyed those days very much - I've never known such support for the far left, and 'canvassing' was always interesting.
You wish to do it? Fine.

But getting your children WHO DON'T REMEMBER HER, to celebrate also? Bit sick, don't you think?

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Mr C said:
You wish to do it? Fine.

But getting your children WHO DON'T REMEMBER HER, to celebrate also? Bit sick, don't you think?

Yeah, I've indoctrinated them with far left propaganda from an early age so I imagine that he especially will have no such problems joining in my celebrations.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
I saw a newspaper picture from the political campaign
A woman was kissing a child, who was obviously in pain
She spills with compassion, as that young child’s
Face in her hands she grips
Can you imagine all that greed and avarice
Coming down on that child’s lips

Well I hope I don’t die too soon
I pray the lord my soul to save
Oh I’ll be a good boy, I’m trying so hard to behave
Because there’s one thing I know, I’d like to live