Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another One Bites The Dust

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ted Heath has died-now Maggie should do the decent thing and join him.

No disrespect Ted-you were actually not bad for a tory.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Bwian said:
Ted Heath has died-now Maggie should do the decent thing and join him.

No disrespect Ted-you were actually not bad for a tory.

I take it that you weren't a fan of Maggie's then? Having seen the lady at work first hand, I can tell you she was awesome. She ran rings around the men in her Government and was widely respected on the world stage. We haven't had such a strong leader since. IMHO, of course.

:nono:

PS RIP Ted.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Another One Bites The Dust

RIP Ted :angel:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
RIP

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Zebedee said:
I take it that you weren't a fan of Maggie's then?

Is it that obvious?:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Good man.

We going to have a minute's silence on Wednesday then :p

No tomorrow :cool:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
ACF360.jpg

Last edited:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes

Zebedee said:
I take it that you weren't a fan of Maggie's then? Having seen the lady at work first hand, I can tell you she was awesome. She ran rings around the men in her Government and was widely respected on the world stage. We haven't had such a strong leader since. IMHO, of course.

PS RIP Ted.

Too true Zeb, shes a legend

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Heath was hated when he was Prime MINISTER, but compared to Thatcher he was very much left wing.

Now we await the BIG ONE.

THE DEATH OF THE RABID BITCH.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Good man.

We going to have a minute's silence on Wednesday then :p

Doesn't one minute now mean you didn't really care. Doesn't everything now have to be two minutes??

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:

This one's bveen on tv and everfink!:wave:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
simonsimon said:
Heath was hated when he was Prime MINISTER, but compared to Thatcher he was very much left wing.

Now we await the BIG ONE.

THE DEATH OF THE RABID BITCH.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

When Mrs T passes away, there will be many more tears shed, especially on the international scene, than there are laughs. How anyone can wish someone else dead, even tongue in cheek, is beyond me.

Last edited:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Zebedee said:
When Mrs T passes away, there will be many more tears shed, especially on the international scene, than there are laughs. How anyone can wish someone else dead, even tongue in cheek, is beyond me.

Your being a nicey, lets a wish Bin Laden dead would that be beyond you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Zebedee said:

Tears of joy from many millions who she f***ed up with her crackpot policies. I know somebody very wealthy who attended a function that had the wicked witch as the star turn. This person (who at the time was worth more than a billion Canadian Dollars) said that she (wicked witch) was the worst person she had ever met in her life, was so far up her own chuffer that it wasn't funny and halfway through the evening she took her Times Crossword Book out of her purse and proceeded to complete a crossword (on her lap) because she had had enough of the wicked witch who was acting like the queen-whom, incidently this person's family used to entertain at their stud farm whilst Liz and co were in Canada.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Bwian said:
Tears of joy from many millions who she f***ed up with her crackpot policies. I know somebody very wealthy who attended a function that had the wicked witch as the star turn. This person (who at the time was worth more than a billion Canadian Dollars) said that she (wicked witch) was the worst person she had ever met in her life, was so far up her own chuffer that it wasn't funny and halfway through the evening she took her Times Crossword Book out of her purse and proceeded to complete a crossword (on her lap) because she had had enough of the wicked witch who was acting like the queen-whom, incidently this person's family used to entertain at their stud farm whilst Liz and co were in Canada.

Dont bet on it, Mags is a legend and dont forget that we voted for her in our millions. You cant argue with 3 landslides

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here