Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another loan striker bites the dust

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Uncle Spielberg said:
Who gives a shit, its too late for this season, we are down, even if we got Ronaldinho and Rooney up front for us for the last 7 games we would still go down.

I would rather we saved our fighting fund money for the almighty struggle we are likely to have in Div 1 next season not spunk it on some fancy player who will not make a jot of difference to the fact we are down already.

For a start if we had Rooney and Ronaldinho upfront of course we would stay up and secoundly f***ing have bit of faith or at least try and stay positive i for 1 wont give in until it is mathematically impossible! I am sick of people giving in this club has not got were it is today on giving up! Also we WILL NOT struggle IF we go down. Dick Knight will ensure that we are at least fighting for a play off place of that I am certain! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was 100% confident of staying up and have lost £ 110 because of my faith so don;t give me that, unfortunately after I laid my bet we lost 5 on the bounce so excuse me for being a bit pissed off. We went down at Crewe.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes

If you think we will get back 7 points from 7 games not to mention our shit goal difference bearing in mind we have not won in 9 games and scored 3 in 9 games and won 1 game in the last 15 you need your head examined.

We are down accept it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats Paul Kitson up to nowadays ???

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Uncle Spielberg said:
Yes

If you think we will get back 7 points from 7 games not to mention our shit goal difference bearing in mind we have not won in 9 games and scored 3 in 9 games and won 1 game in the last 15 you need your head examined.

We are down accept it.

No No I wont! :salute:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What I don't understand is why it took until this week for Lupoli to be joining up with us.

Why was he not in Brighton the day after the friendly Van Persie came through?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Too little Too late

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
actually just read Brady had a hand in it, steer clear and keep those videos in the cabinet please !!

Albion Rob

dwayne said:
1) He is one of the hottest young strikers in the premiership (we cant even attract Asaba, Shipperly or Noel Williams)

2) He is one of the hottest young strikers in the premiership - if he was available on loan there would be a queue of clubs wanting to get him for a few weeks

3) We are down already, it wouldn't do his career any good playing in a team with no confidence, who could give him no service, in a rubbish stadium

4) were into double figures of failed attempted striker signings, why would this be any different?

On that basis, why would McShane want to come to a shit stadium which houses the relegation favourites?

Asaba, Shipperly and Noel Williams - all proven players (to larger and lesser degrees) and players we may have had to take on permanently.

If Wenger just said to him: "Look, it's only a month, you could go down there and become a hero, either way, you'll still be looked upon well here and whatever happens will make no negative impact on your time here."

We're not down until we can't get enough points to save ourselves. Yes, it's dire, yes, it's frustrating and yes, I would be amazed if we were to get out of it.

But as we stand, we are a Championship club and we have seven games to make a Herculean effort BOTH ON THE PITCH AND IN THE STANDS to remain so.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Albion Rob said:
On that basis, why would McShane want to come to a shit stadium which houses the relegation favourites?

Asaba, Shipperly and Noel Williams - all proven players (to larger and lesser degrees) and players we may have had to take on permanently.

If Wenger just said to him: "Look, it's only a month, you could go down there and become a hero, either way, you'll still be looked upon well here and whatever happens will make no negative impact on your time here."

We're not down until we can't get enough points to save ourselves. Yes, it's dire, yes, it's frustrating and yes, I would be amazed if we were to get out of it.

But as we stand, we are a Championship club and we have seven games to make a Herculean effort BOTH ON THE PITCH AND IN THE STANDS to remain so.

Well said that man!

E

enigma

Albion Rob said:

:clap:

I can't believe people are saying that Dick Knight is talking shit as well. Shame on you lot.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Albion Rob said:

:clap: Wenger wants Lupoli to get more experience than reserve football so send him somewhere where he is DEFINATELY going to be played. Wenger would have a recall clause and asking us to pay a % of the wages could suit both clubs. If anyone really doesn't believe DK why not contact Arsenal to see if this story is true?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Gritt23 said:
What I don't understand is why it took until this week for Lupoli to be joining up with us.

Why was he not in Brighton the day after the friendly Van Persie came through?

because he was injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here