Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Game, Another Poor Ref

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
The Standard Of Refereeing This Season Has Been Atrocious. Today Was Another Poor Performance.

A Stonewall Penalty Denied By An Inept Official.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rubbish ref, very fussy and poor decision making.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Crap Ref; Crap Lino's: normal service is resumed. Bag O' SHITE.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
We seem to be getting a pretty rough deal in terms of referee's lately. The only exception was away at Luton, the ref there was OK.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You are quite right. The sending off he made for that tackle on Martot was NEVER a red card in a million years.

I guess it works both ways.

And The Second Yellow Sending Off For Kicking The Ball Away One MicroSecond After The Ref Had Blown The Whistle Was Very Very Harsh.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
What was it that Elphick was booked for? Another thing that annoyed me was when their number 11 blatantly dived towards the end, the ref gave no free kick, but yet did not punish him even when he chased after the ref!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Another Game, Another Failure By The Albion To Dominate Against Piss-Poor Opposition more like. Can't always be the match officials' fault. We really should be beating teams like Hartlepool more easily.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He must have been good, he got the biggest cheer of the day when he gave us a free-kick.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Another Game, Another Failure By The Albion To Dominate Against Piss-Poor Opposition more like. Can't always be the match officials' fault. We really should be beating teams like Hartlepool more easily.

Yes...But It Doesn't Detract From The Fact That The Refereeing Has Been Consistently Poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here