Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I want to know who punched him on the nose

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
ANOTHER clean sheet today. People giving him shit around me again today but for what? Punching or palming the ball away to safety rather than dropping it whilst attempting to catch it over two players heads. Any excuse and they're on his back. He didn't release the ball quick enough on a couple of occaisions but would you feel confident doing so if you felt everyone was waiting for you to f*** up? Seriously, lay off the bloke. He's not peter shilton but he's doing alright. His record in the last two games doesn't lie.
spot on

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Casper looked ok to me on saturday. A bit low on confidence with a few crossesbut what did he actually do wrong? People were getting on his back because he can't pass the ball like Beckham? If he could surely he'd be an outfield player? 180 minutes played 2 clean sheets? Not too shabby really

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the first half, we did out usual, when things are going wrong.
Casper to Dunk, Dunk to Greer, Greer to Casper.

Dunk in the mean time takes a few steps towards Casper and the cycle starts again.

We did exactly the same against West Ham.

I couldn't be happier with our style of play, (imagine being a Stoke fan) but no keeper is going to 100% when his main outlet is getting nearer to him.

After 20ish mins Dunk began to move into the space around 30 yards out, and Casper began to look happier.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
In the first half, we did out usual, when things are going wrong.
Casper to Dunk, Dunk to Greer, Greer to Casper.

Dunk in the mean time takes a few steps towards Casper and the cycle starts again.

We did exactly the same against West Ham.

I couldn't be happier with our style of play, (imagine being a Stoke fan) but no keeper is going to 100% when his main outlet is getting nearer to him.

After 20ish mins Dunk began to move into the space around 30 yards out, and Casper began to look happier.

This is a good point and the midfield (except for Bridcutt) never show for the ball.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Casper played well, heard on the radio he played with a bust nose, sound painful. Clean sheets is the name of the game and he kept a few last year as well.

Denmarks no 1 (possibly 2)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here