Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
ANOTHER clean sheet today. People giving him shit around me again today but for what? Punching or palming the ball away to safety rather than dropping it whilst attempting to catch it over two players heads. Any excuse and they're on his back. He didn't release the ball quick enough on a couple of occaisions but would you feel confident doing so if you felt everyone was waiting for you to f*** up? Seriously, lay off the bloke. He's not peter shilton but he's doing alright. His record in the last two games doesn't lie.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
ANOTHER clean sheet today. People giving him shit around me again today but for what? Punching or palming the ball away to safety rather than dropping it whilst attempting to catch it over two players heads. Any excuse and they're on his back. He didn't release the ball quick enough on a couple of occaisions but would you feel confident doing so if you felt everyone was waiting for you to f*** up? Seriously, lay off the bloke. He's not peter shilton but he's doing alright. His record in the last two games doesn't lie.

10 x better than Brezovan. It's just that Harper showed us what goalie's can do.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

For coming for a ball across the goal when there is no one threatening, no one pressuring and still flapping at it (should have been a needless corner)? For being rooted to the spot for some longer range shots that barely miss? For flapping at crosses and not getting enough to push them out of the danger area?

Today's clean sheet was more to do with some brave defensive blocks and some inaccurate shooting.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Another example. When be tipped the ball over from that deflected shot. I was thinking that he dealt with that well. It was clearly spinning and dipping under the bar. The reaction around me "catch it ffs". Retards

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some tool has been tweeting Ankergren tonight urging him to learn to kick. Have an opinion, fine, but I bet the person responsible wouldn't dare to say that to Ankergren's face.

Wasn't his best game, sure, but I'm not going to bloody tweet him and tell him.

timsouch

Jul 15, 2011
i think that quite good goalie but if only he was a lot quicker getting the ball out every one around me near the end asking him to get the ball out quicker and stop slowing the play down so much espally when not winning.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
He did worry me a bit today when he and Greer tapped it around with each other and then he was forced to kick it out for a throw. I don't normally shout get rid of it, but did on that occasion. I think some might have been a bit disappointed with him because he was so good against Coventry and Derby (my MOM at Derby). The tip over was class though.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
wait for the :facepalm:, your a twat comments and so on .... hes dreadful, hes not a championship goalkeeper hes a very gzood league 1 goalkeeper just not at this level, he brings to many ffs moments to the game, his positioning isnt great, we know hes crap at set pieces and whilst harper was here I felt so more relaxed and confident when the ball was near the goal unlike with kasper in goal when tbh i dont want to look, so fingers cross we will get a new gk in jan and have kasper as our number 2 and sell poke and brez... you can now shout your abuse at me

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
i think that quite good goalie but if only he was a lot quicker getting the ball out every one around me near the end asking him to get the ball out quicker and stop slowing the play down so much espally when not winning.

A lot of people around me were like that too. I, however, remember what happened against leeds when he rushed to kick it out late in the game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's not just the fans who get at him though! I feel for Casper sometimes, the defence put him under quite a bit of pressure, unnecessarily so on occasions. Today he received a back pass from Dunk about 2 yards out and was being closed down rapidly, he tried to get the ball away to Greer but it went out of play. Greer went f***ing mental at him. Thought it was a bit harsh as had Greer and Dunk Not been dicking around with the ball Casper wouldn't have been put in that position.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Navarro, was going spastic mentals about that, in the centre circle, just before being subbed.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Some tool has been tweeting Ankergren tonight urging him to learn to kick. Have an opinion, fine, but I bet the person responsible wouldn't dare to say that to Ankergren's face.

Wasn't his best game, sure, but I'm not going to bloody tweet him and tell him.

I responded to said 'tool' I'm afraid, but he was well out of order and I am not sure he expected CA to reply. The fact his profile says he is a Liverpool fan speaks volumes.

CA was MOTM on Tuesday and kept us in it today.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Distribution is better than Harper's, which allows us to play the passing game from the back, although Harper was stronger in the air. Once back four have it we are not threading balls through middle quickly enough in order to find the width out wide.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Who'd play in goal for The Albion these days? I'm f***ed if I would - given the amount of stick people give 'em...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who'd play in goal for The Albion these days? I'm f***ed if I would - given the amount of stick people give 'em...
And the amount of fookin about that goes on across the 18 yard line.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

hes a great keeper, and as you said, another clean sheet.

i was giving him shit for wasting time when we could have had a few more chances on goal :lol: but hes a lovely boy, bless him. a couple of people were saying he's shit, but you tell them with poke and brez, how can you say casper is the worst.

'punt it, casper' was the worst out of me today

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
As a keeper myself, it really pisses me off when people get on his back for not catch EVERY ball fired at him. Just let him do his Job, he IS a good keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here