Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Hmmmm, don't get me wrong. I love the guy but just think he makes too many mistakes.

Came out too early for Liverpools 2nd and now leeds' 3rd and also makes many notable mistakes which get pushed away by how good we've been this season.

Thoughts

D

Deleted member 18477

He's dogshit! Mistake every single game! Can't afford it anymore!

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Greer told him to hoof the ball, but why he did it straight to there keeper? Was silly to get booked for time wasting, think Gus would of told him

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Brez is shite too though. Need a keeper in January if we're to challenge for the play-offs

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
He is without a doubt a good keeper. No one can argue against that.

But is he good enough for Championship club looking for a top 6 finish. I'd say no !!

In such a difficult league to achieve promotion you need premiership quality players in most departments and I don't think Ankers is that I'm afraid.

LDN

Sep 22, 2011
London
not a strong performance at all, I thought he was also at fault for th first goal, coming off his line to join in with 3 defenders to get the ball. FairPlay he made a great save but just 1 'great' save.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Whilst he's a fine keeper, he's definitely got work to do re: getting sucked out and leaving the goal exposed like the 3rd goal. He wasn't at fault for it, but I know where the thread starter's coming from. I was saying the same post match. Not quite got my vote of full confidence yet I'm afraid.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Greer told him to hoof the ball, but why he did it straight to there keeper? Was silly to get booked for time wasting, think Gus would of told him

Why when we are winning the game would the captain tell him to go against our game plan and hoof the ball. Especially when Barnes was injured.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I felt even last season he was a liability. He never catches the ball and too many rebounds always fall to opposition. He doesn't command his area.

It's no surprise Leeds let him go after promotion.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
The last goal was his fault.

99% of the time he rolls it out to one of our players, yet the time when we need to keep it he f***ing well kicks it straight to their keeper.

Unbelievable.

TB

Agree. Why did he do that. WHY!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here