Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren, transfer window open soon, NOW f*** OFF.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
That's not good enough. You can just start supporting a club and then when we don't win the league say you think the manager should be sacked. If you had followed the club you'd remember the bad days (02-08) when we couldn't win a game, always faced relgation battles, played shit football. Now we have a decent squad, a cracking stadium and an amazing manager who stormed the league last year AND YOU WANT TO f***ing SACK HIM BECAUSE HE ISN'T TOP. You sir are a f***ing moron.

You sir I find are completely wrong on this as I only started supporting Brighton When I moved from London. not when WE GOT THE NEW STADIUM OR WON THE LEAGUE.

Dec 29, 2011
Well you clearly know nothing about football if you think sacking the manager is a way out of this little bad spell of form.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This place is always full of f***ing thick pieces of shit when we're losing.

Get some perspective, we're in an amazing position in our history right now, thanks to 2 people: Tony Bloom and GUS POYET. Wake the f*** up.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Well you clearly know nothing about football if you think sacking the manager is a way out of this little bad spell of form.

Can you direct me to a post please with States that I think sacking the manager is the way out?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gus is one of the best we have ever had. And we will get there under him.

Sorry, but I don't think we will. Reckon he'll implode long before then. Fair play for him introducing some modicum of a passing game to the team, but at higher levels such as these, that's a given. You need to pass the ball, everybody understands that, but you also need to pass it with purpose. We don't, currently. We're pretty clueless in that respect.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
utter crap i can see 4 or 5 against us on monday and that would be the least they score. ankergran = shit and most of the brighton team. the fans ned to be behind the team if we want anything on tuesday. that is our only chance come on brighton use january and turn things around

Did they rearrange the date of the Southampton game half way through your post?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
That's not good enough. You can just start supporting a club and then when we don't win the league say you think the manager should be sacked. If you had followed the club you'd remember the bad days (02-08) when we couldn't win a game, always faced relgation battles, played shit football. Now we have a decent squad, a cracking stadium and an amazing manager who stormed the league last year AND YOU WANT TO f***ing SACK HIM BECAUSE HE ISN'T TOP. You sir are a f***ing moron.

I might not agree with the language, but I do agree with the sentiment!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Sacking Poyet is not the answer! is it his fault half the squad is either injured or suspended?

but it is now painfully obvious that Angkergen, Tarrico, El-Abd (as a right back), Harley, and Paynter are not good enough at this level.

As soon as the transfer window opens we need to be straight in for Reyes, a new goalkeeper, creative midfielder (Boyd, if we're lucky), and someone to partner CMS. If we got those, plus the likes of painter, Barnes, Bridcutt, Hoskins, and Vincelot returning to the squad we'd be sorted.

Cutting out some of the fringe players that have no chance of making it like brezovan, bergkamp, and Poke would also do us a favour on the wage bill...

Last edited:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
You sir I find are completely wrong on this as I only started supporting Brighton When I moved from London. not when WE GOT THE NEW STADIUM OR WON THE LEAGUE.
why eastbourne is half way between the two
i think you should f*** off back to westham how can people change their team just like that ?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jesus there are some proper wankers in this thread. Do you think supporting a club is all about winning every week? We have injuries, suspensions and are struggling for form. We have a manager who won a title playing fantastic football and who is having the 1st wobble in form since he has been here. If you don't like f@ck off and support someone else. Palace need some fans...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sacking Poyet is not the answer! is it his fault half the squad is either injured or suspended?

but it is now painfully obvious that Angkergen, Tarrico, El-Abd (as a right back), Harley, and Paynter are not good enough at this level.

As soon as the transfer window opens we need to be straight in for Reyes, a new goalkeeper, creative midfielder (Boyd, if we're lucky), and someone to partner CMS. If we got those, plus the likes of painter, Barnes, Hoskins, and Vincelot returning to the squad we'd be sorted.

Cutting out some of the fringe players that have no chance of making it like brezovan, bergkamp, and Poke would also do us a favour on the wage bill...

Painter is terrible at this level and so is Dicker. I watched them throughout their Albion time, and League One is their max level.
Both so so slow in pace and football brain.
I've witnessed them both destroyed by several Championship level athletes this season.

I have faith in Gus, and hope in the next 2 windows, Gus replaces all the above misfits, with class.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ankergren on loan to Lewes for the rest of the season ?

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
whatsa matter of opinion ?
I cant see how anyone can just change teams like that could never have bbeen a true supporter

You really have no Idea how It happened have you? Anyways!! I'm sticking to this now. Right do you remember when Brighton played Liverpool not so long back? Here Is where it's going to get interesting because when Steven Gerrard, Yes I said Steven Gerrard came on alot of the Brighton "Fans" Stood up and cheered him on. Also on another note. When they scored too there was a few people on the North stand where we was that cheered when they scored too. You ask me how can I switch my team. Simple really. Moved down here and well it just happened. No fancy Story like I've been going to the ground since 1950 or something like that. Besides. You go on about me not being a true supporter. I bet that most Brighton fans support a premiership team wether you like or not. Where'd these extra 12k fans come from ehh?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Yep, and several here pinpointed Dicker, Calderon, Ankergren, Brezovan & Painter as the weak links ages ago.

Gus, please take the tough decisions & get rid of them.

Leave Dicker alone he has done nothing wrong, he is EXACTLY the kind of player we are missing....not a coincidence our slide has coincided with his absence...granted, not the be all and end all, but an important player for us.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
You really have no Idea how It happened have you? Anyways!! I'm sticking to this now. Right do you remember when Brighton played Liverpool not so long back? Here Is where it's going to get interesting because when Steven Gerrard, Yes I said Steven Gerrard came on alot of the Brighton "Fans" Stood up and cheered him on. Also on another note. When they scored too there was a few people on the North stand where we was that cheered when they scored too. You ask me how can I switch my team. Simple really. Moved down here and well it just happened. No fancy Story like I've been going to the ground since 1950 or something like that. Besides. You go on about me not being a true supporter. I bet that most Brighton fans support a premiership team wether you like or not. Where'd these extra 12k fans come from ehh?

Thanks for supporting the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here