Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Brez

Votes: 75 85.2%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not a witch hunt in any way, but assuming one of them is going to drop to third choice now, who would you rather have as back-up keeper on the bench?

Big Brez for me.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Where's the box for Keeley?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Brezovan proved himself the better keeper last season, imo. Also I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ankergren moves.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Anyone up for getting Walton back?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Brez is my favourite of the two, but in reality it'll be the one that attracts the first acceptable offer who'll be on his way.

I imagine Ankergren is on the higher wages, and if so, budgetwise he'd be one we want to lose.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why would we lose either of them? One keeper breaks a finger and is out for 6 weeks, the sub keeper comes on in his place but the following game brings down a striker in the penalty area, so gets a red card. Who do you have then? The youth keeper?
Brez for me but Casper is still needed.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Why would we lose either of them? One keeper breaks a finger and is out for 6 weeks, the sub keeper comes on in his place but the following game brings down a striker in the penalty area, so gets a red card. Who do you have then? The youth keeper?

That's what the loan market is for. We only need two keepers in the squad plus a development keeper. Brezovan is a better keeper than Casper so would like to see him stay.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd lose Casper purely as I think he'll release more budget. That apart they are much of a muchness I think both can play out of their skin but both prone to the occasional howler

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't see Brez being happy about going back to the bench, having worked hard to leave it.
I can't see Casper staying as he's so clearly out of favour.

I tend to agree with PSB, although I doubt we'll be 'unloading', they'll be walking, assuming there's somewhere to walk too.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes, but then what if the third keeper is hit by lightning? Then you're only left with the youth keeper again, and heaven forbid he gets on the pitch. We need more than just three keepers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd rather parachute Casper into the middle of a big game than Brez, anyday. We want to be pushing up the leagues, and Brez has always looked SHIT SCARED in big games. Casper hasn't.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
We need more keepers not less, I think we need at least five. two on the bench on matchday just to be safe.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that if that was the choice Brezovan would be the better if he had to have an extended run due to injury but to bring on in a one off emergency I would go for Ankergren.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here