Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor Spot on

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Dont always agree with everything he says, but on today's Argus Q & A, he finished off with a comment that I totally endorse.......

AN:
'In my opinion a lot of our 'fans' need a little reality check, personally I am getting fed up with the moaners because we are not winning every game think the club can bus in new players. People have to remember where we have come from and a few seasons of consolidation in the championship is no bad thing. How many of the moaners went to watch the likes of Cheltenham, Macclesfield (no offence to them) on a cold wet night at Withdean and see us lose playing hoof ball??? '

I think that we need to call a halt to the negativity, it is just ridiculous when you think about it......look how far we have come
Maybe it is the new season ticket holders,those who rarely ventured to Withdean in the rain.... that are fuelling these comments......what the hell must Tony Bloom and Gus Poyet think reading some of the posts on here and in the Argus!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why's he referring to "we"? I thought he always quite clearly stated he was a one-club man (Stoke), and never pretended to be anything else?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
They think that a minority of "supporters" are fickle turds,laugh at them,and get on with the job.

And good for them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How many of the moaners went to watch the likes of Cheltenham, Macclesfield (no offence to them) on a cold wet night at Withdean and see us lose playing hoof ball??? '

I did so I can SAY what I like. From memory we didnt LOSE at home to Macclesfield or Cheltenham at Withers anyway.

D

Deleted member 18477

Andy Naylor you are a bellend. If someone else wrote it though i'd be agreeing.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
and I don't recall ever going on "a cold wet night at Withdean and see us lose" against them.

Could you please stick to the FACTS:facepalm:

Agree 100%.
Such dissatisfied "fans" need to break out from some one dimensional TV mindsets and understand this club, its history, its objectives (football and business), the rationale for the latter, and how best to achieve them (cf NOT as 1979-83). Just making an effort to do so would be a step forward.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'm not at the whingeing stage. I do see what Andy N is saying but he needs to understand that this is the minority. Just because The Complete Nadger has reappeared it doesnt mean the rest of us are downhearted.................yet.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Agree 100%.
Such dissatisfied "fans" need to break out from some one dimensional TV mindsets and understand this club, its history, its objectives (football and business), the rationale for the latter, and how best to achieve them (cf NOT as 1979-83). Just making an effort to do so would be a step forward.

Be that as it may, our recent form in the last 7 games is DISMAL. LDLLDDL. 3 points from the last 21. I think we are right to be dissatisfield with that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. Just because The Complete Nadger has reappeared it doesnt mean the rest of us are downhearted.................yet.

But is does mean that things are not going that well for the Albion and Gus :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Be that as it may, our recent form in the last 7 games is DISMAL. LDLLDDL. 3 points from the last 21. I think we are right to be dissatisfield with that.

Noooo accept it because otherwise you are one of those moaners dragging the club down... you should be spunking all over yourself with our great form!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Noooo accept it because otherwise you are one of those moaners dragging the club down... you should be spunking all over yourself with our great form!!

I look at who those results were against and the players they have and accept that we are very likely to get beaten by teams with the resources they have. Palace is the only team I EXPECTED to beat out of Palace, Leicester, Ipswich, Hull, Leeds, West Ham tbh. A draw away at Millwall was not a disaster either.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Some people do need to calm down a little. Who was to know how many of our players would step up to this level? Even a few games into the season Gus said in an interview he didn't know how good we are yet.

Yes, we're finding a few players are not top standard in this league, but you can't change that over night. Gus has said just last night, either we will get better or we will bring in better players.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

You have to accept the quality of the league we are in. Lots of teams go through good and bad runs. It happend a lot last season. Remember Watford went on a great run before chirstmas and then flopped down. Palace are currently on a good run, I'm sure that'll come to an end too. It's a very tight league. I think we should appriciate the current lads a bit more. People just seem to expect instant gratification.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here