Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
No as the job is not done yet. He may smile if he wins the final until then he is still working at that objective. If only our other British Sportspeople had the same attitude we would not be such a bunch of losers.

Ok then. No smiling or excitement or joy if we reach the play off final next season Poyet.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hilario.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks mate. I am marmite.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Murray is the best British sportsman we have, but people don't like him because he's boring/Scottish/moody. How pathetically British.

Disagree. He's the fourth best in the world at what he does.

Mo Farah, Chris Hoy, and others are the BEST.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Great to see Andy make it, big applause to Jo Tsonga too

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Even though he's beaten Fed more than lost. Admitedly not in slam finals.

That's true, but Feddy over the years has highlighted tournaments that keep him at no.1 and others he's tried different tactics etc. also of those is what Murray wins.
Feddy goes back to Number 1 if he wins. Could Murray do that right now?
Murray might win, nothing against the guy, but IMO if Feddy turns up and plays well Murray won't win.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Murray in 5

looking forward to it. hope the Murray haters bore off and watch something else instead

It's a difficult one to call. Fed is favourite, and rightly so, but it could go either way. It annoys me that if Murray does lose, it will give more ammunition for the Murray haters, even though he would have lost to possibly the best player to have ever played the game. I for one hope he wins.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's a difficult one to call. Fed is favourite, and rightly so, but it could go either way. It annoys me that if Murray does lose, it will give more ammunition for the Murray haters, even though he would have lost to possibly the best player to have ever played the game. I for one hope he wins.

This.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Murray is the best British sportsman we have, but people don't like him because he's boring/Scottish/moody. How pathetically British.
OK. He's one of the best. Point stands
Being 4th best in the world is a great achievement, but we must have dozens that are better than 4th.

I actually like him, and I don't think he's either boring or moody (just a bit straight in interviews, particularly mid tournament).

I think the reason a lot of people dislike him is they misunderstood his piss take when he said he wanted Portugal to beat England at footy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here