Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Phew! I enjoyed that! Tsonga is a nice guy as well but we need someone in the final!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:bowdown:

Fantastic, but I don't see him having a sniff in the final. Federer remains the best player on grass, and he'll be WORLD number 1 on monday if he wins the final. People seem to think he will be an easier opponent than Djokovic, but it's sheer nonsense.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Great stuff. Well deserved. Has played really really well. Wimbledon final. Do it Murray, friggin' do it!!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Would like to say well done but he is a boring twat with no personality whatsoever. Just a smile would be something.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
:bowdown:

Fantastic, but I don't see him having a sniff in the final. Federer remains the best player on grass, and he'll be WORLD number 1 on monday if he wins the final. People seem to think he will be an easier opponent than Djokovic, but it's sheer nonsense.

He'll have a sniff, but still an outside chance. I think the reason for saying easier than Djokovic, is that head to head Murray's record is much better against Federer than Djokovic. I don't think the point is that either would actually be easy.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looking forward to the miserable jock being taught a few lessons by Federer in the Final!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here