Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson to Liverpool?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Simster said:
Strange then, that most people on here expressing an opinion seem to rate him. ???

Anyway, "jealous seaweed drivel" will hopefully grind to halt in 3 years time when we finally have a stadium - and better than yours. :clap2: :clap2:

I hope you get your stadium, seriously. Be the same old crap team playing in it though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think were Liverpool to come in with a big money offer then it may force Dowie's hand.

Im sure AJ would want to try himself at a top team in the Champions League which would leave Dowie with the same dilema Redknapp faced with Beatie. Keep a good striker but who does not want to pay there anymore, or sell him, use the money and get a few people who do want to play for the club in.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Let's hope he leaves Palace meaning they're f***ed and relegation follows, moves to Liverpool and fails miserably meaning they miss out on Europe! :clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Richie Morris said:
New Real Madrid manager says Morientes will not be sold to Liverpool because it would be 'selling to your enemy'.

It's good to see they've learned their lesson after his efforts knocked them out of the Champions League last season, the muppets...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Great picture of Johnson in The Sun today, crawling all over the floor of a London cab. The Sun obviously alludes this to being because he's absolutely out of his tree, but its possible he might just be looking under the seats for his keys or something.

Nahh, ok. He was pissed.

Of all the key world events the Sun could be offering an intelligent commentary or well judged opinion on, they go for a piece on the drinking habits of a Z-minus list celebrity such as Andy Johnson.

:rolleyes:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Caveman said:
I hope AJ dies, is that nasty?

He may be a Palace player, but yes, that is venturing strongly towards the "thoroughly out of order" territory...

Imagine if he got struck by lightning while training today, then what would you think?*

*Apart from "yes, there is a God, Palace are going back where they belong".

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
paulie said:
Why on earth would Palace sell now? It would be suicide. He's on a long contract so he would go on our terms if we went down.

Thread is normal jealous seaweed drivel.

You poor deluded Phalarse muppet.

If you were him and had the choice of:

a) Champions League Football this season and at least UEFA Cup football next season

or

b) Playing for a going nowhere team stuck in f***ing Croydon and visiting places like Withdean next season.

Milan, Roma, Barcelona, Madrid or Smellhurst every other week

It isn't the stuff of rocket scientists is it? :rolleyes:

Unless of course Johnson has no ambition whatsoever - in which case Phalarse is ideal for him!

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Obviously he dont want to go but I still maintain if Palace got a great offer they cant refuse to sell.

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
Liverpool in for AJ?

Not any more.

Who'd want a pisshead who cannot even climb into a cab with out falling over. He probably claimed a penalty for it, too!

Nope. He's shot himself in the foot now. He'll stay at Palace - serves him right. They deserve each other.

And according to Dowie, this is an extremely good likeness of how AJ danced at the Funky Buddha.

:rave: Could even be from the club's CCTV!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Bwian said:

a) Champions League Football this season and at least UEFA Cup football next season

or

b) Playing for a going nowhere team stuck in f***ing Croydon and visiting places like Withdean next season.

Unless of course Johnson has no ambition whatsoever - in which case Phalarse is ideal for him!

Who rattled you, f**king seaweed twat?

My point is that he is happy for the time being and can look forward to a move in the future, one way or the other.

We have a chance of staying up caveman - on here we have had 'no points all year', 'no wins', 'down by Christmas', 'worst team ever in the PL'. Sorry to disappoint but we'll still be in with a shout come what May.

Thank you Tony for some sense here.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My pleasure.

Working in Elmers End and therefore having to see the floodlights everyday as well as having some Palace fans at work and our company has a corporate box at Palace as well as sharing a house with a Palace fan for 18 months, you cant help but take an interest in the goings on there and of course some healthy banter along the way!

However Im working deep undercover...!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
paulie said:
Who rattled you, f**king seaweed twat?

But you still haven't answered this seaweed twat's question have you?

If you were him where would you prefer to play? Smellhurst or Anfield?

In a relegation dogfight with a going nowhere team or in the Champions League?

Withdean next season or Rome, Madrid, etc.?

If he lacks ambition he'll stay at Smellhurst and become your Matthew LeTissier-except LeTissier got an extended run in the top division.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Bwian said:
But you still haven't answered this seaweed twat's question have you?

If you were him where would you prefer to play? Smellhurst or Anfield?

In a relegation dogfight with a going nowhere team or in the Champions League?

Withdean next season or Rome, Madrid, etc.?

If he lacks ambition he'll stay at Smellhurst and become your Matthew LeTissier-except LeTissier got an extended run in the top division.

a) Who says Liverpool are interested?
b) Maybe he has some loyalty and is grateful for the chance we gave him.
c) Perhaps he is aiming higher than Liverpool.
d) What do seaweeds know about strikers anyway? Zamora and Knight? A couple of clowns.
e) Now piss off and do your homework you seaweed cretin.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bwian said:

or

lol Funny cos its true.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Can't see Palace selling for less than £20 mill. It just wouldn't make sense. Keep him, they stay up, sell him they go down. Even if they keep him and go down, they could then consider selling him in the summer, when I would expect even more clubs would be showing an interest.

I personally think they could be lucky enough to sell him and stay up. Watching Southampton v Fulham last night suggested both those sides could easily finish below Palace.
:(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
eagles #1 said:
They cant afford him, end of discussion.
erm ... i think if they really want him they can scrape a bit of money together :dunce: this is Liverpool we are talking about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here