Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson to Liverpool?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
edna krabappel said:
He may be a Palace player, but yes, that is venturing strongly towards the "thoroughly out of order" territory...

Imagine if he got struck by lightning while training today, then what would you think?*

does lightning really not strike twice?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2005010003,00.html

:clap2:

Someone had better tell him that the "Spice Boys" era is long gone and getting pissed in public is not really the best way for an athlete to win favour with a potential new employer...:clap2:
Thats why he did it, he doesnt want interest from those theiving gits. :)

And Braders, would you pay £20m for AJ? cos thats what its going to cost to get him in the January transfer window.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
eagles #1 said:

And Braders, would you pay £20m for AJ? cos thats what its going to cost to get him in the January transfer window.
i'm not saying Liverpool will , they've got some great strikers at the moment anyway

i'm just saying its stupid to rule a possible move out !

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Braders7 said:
i'm not saying Liverpool will , they've got some great strikers at the moment anyway

i'm just saying its stupid to rule a possible move out !
Im very very confident AJ will be going nowhere in the January transfer window.

(Please God dont let AJ move in the January transfer window:angel: ;) )

paulie said:
Why on earth would Palace sell now? It would be suicide. He's on a long contract so he would go on our terms if we went down.

Thread is normal jealous seaweed drivel.

Shut it crapstool polish plonker, we are busy unsettling your player.
If he's such quality he obviously reads NSC all the time - and must hate turning out in such awful clothing every Saturday.

eagles #1 said:
Thats why he did it, he doesnt want interest from those theiving gits. :)

You are RIGHT, who would pay out, when he'll be available at a sensible price (75 quid and a packet of Woodbines) in a couple of months.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
Great picture of Johnson in The Sun today, crawling all over the floor of a London cab. The Sun obviously alludes this to being because he's absolutely out of his tree, but its possible he might just be looking under the seats for his keys or something.

Nahh, ok. He was pissed.
Maybe he was looking for our next win:D Which will be Saturday of course.:clap2:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
johsons going no where he is happy at palace and loves the palace fans he is becoming a megga player who is goning to help turn palace into a top premiership team.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
brighton rock said:
johsons going no where he is happy at palace and loves the palace fans he is becoming a megga player who is goning to help turn palace into a top premiership team.

And Brighton will be playing Champions League Football in five years at a redeveloped Withdean.;)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
brighton rock said:

Funniest post I've seen on here for months...

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
new strike partner for johnson

Palace eye Russian striker

10 January 2005
Crystal Palace have turned their attention to Russia international Dmitri Bulykin after being told by West Ham to forget about Marlon Harewood.

Manager Iain Dowie will watch the 25-year-old striker during a four-day trial this week before deciding whether to make an offer to Dynamo Moscow.

Dowie wants to reduce his side's reliance on Andrew Johnson

Dowie has cleared the way by releasing Ivan Kaviedes from his unsuccessful loan spell at Selhurst Park and Neil Shipperley is being linked with a move to Gillingham. Palace's interest in Harewood received short shrift from West Ham manager Alan Pardew.

He said: "We have received a bid in the region of £3million. We would only sell if it was a ridiculous offer. We are desperate to hold on to him and I am sure we will."

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:
new strike partner for johnson

Palace eye Russian striker

10 January 2005
Crystal Palace have turned their attention to Russia international Dmitri Bulykin after being told by West Ham to forget about Marlon Harewood.

Manager Iain Dowie will watch the 25-year-old striker during a four-day trial this week before deciding whether to make an offer to Dynamo Moscow.

Dowie wants to reduce his side's reliance on Andrew Johnson

Dowie has cleared the way by releasing Ivan Kaviedes from his unsuccessful loan spell at Selhurst Park and Neil Shipperley is being linked with a move to Gillingham. Palace's interest in Harewood received short shrift from West Ham manager Alan Pardew.

He said: "We have received a bid in the region of £3million. We would only sell if it was a ridiculous offer. We are desperate to hold on to him and I am sure we will."

Kaviedes did well then....

Johnson off to Villa??

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Kaviedes did well then....

this player not working out is a real shame, i watched kaviedes in a cup game when he first came on loan to palace and i throught he was one of the most skillfull player i have ever seen but dowie did not like the effort he put in when training and his late night out in london.
his high wages are better put someone elce if he does not fit in.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Johnson off to Villa?? ]

they hate the man
i sat along side the villa fans at selhurst and the stick they gave ex brum johnson was well over the top but johnson did wind them up both times he scored.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Dmitri Bulykin is in London ready to seal a move to Crystal Palace, but Dinamo Moscow have wasted little time in finding a replacement.

Bulykin was expected to join Bolton during the transfer window, but Palace have now stepped in and are set to clinch his signature.

The Russian international is now in London discussing terms with Palace and he is confident of sealing a deal later this week.

"It is possible my contract will be signed by January 14," said Bulykin.

"I know that the club is 17th in the table and it is fighting to stay in the Premier League, but I want to help them in this fight."

While Bulykin is on his way out of the Dinamo Stadium - a host of names are going the other way, the biggest being Porto's Brazilian striker Derlei.

The 29-year-old has agreed a deal with Dinamo and is just the latest Portuguese-based recruit for Dinamo.

Danny Miguel and Nuno Freuchat arrived from Sporting Lisbon and Boavista last week, and they have now been joined by Derlei, Porto team-mate Thiago, Gil Vicente's Jorge Ribeiro - who is the brother of Maniche - and Sporting Braga striker Cicero.

Cicero recently enjoyed a trial spell at Premiership outfit Newcastle United and the Russian press claims Dinamo outbid The Magpies to land the 18-year-old.

Come on the Bull!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here