Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

andy johnson released

deano5

Dec 17, 2004
eb
andy johnson sent home by england with a bad ankle.thank f*** shouldn`t even be in eriksons thoughts i`d rather see hesky at least he gives england different options up front.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Are you having a laugh Tommy?

With that Muppett in the side I would not be able to cheer if he scored! I hope it means he misses the rest of the season too.

Oct 25, 2003
Albion Dan said:
Are you having a laugh Tommy?

With that Muppett in the side I would not be able to cheer if he scored! I hope it means he misses the rest of the season too.

not really no,

if he wasn't palace you'd be begging for him to be given a chance

free your mind

how many goals has heskey scored this season?
how many goals has johnson scored this season?

Oct 25, 2003
don't get me wrong- his injury could send palace down which i would LOVE

but i'd like to see him shine in an england shirt...when he's playing for england i don't care what club team he plays for

and evening tom the croc:wave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
tommy boy said:
how many goals has heskey scored this season?
how many goals has johnson scored this season?
8 from open play
9 from open play

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i honestly can not understand people who dont get behind a quality english striker like johnson just because he plays for palace.

id supporet anyone who plays for our country and felt extremely annoyed when he didnt get a fair run out before.

he dosent even CARE about palace. he just plays for them and does a fantastic job in scoring goals. hope hes ok for the international.

Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
Evening Tommy. Havent spoken to you for a while, how nice it is that our paths should cross on this most glorious of evenings. When you mention how many goals Johnson has scored this season, remember the fact he seems to score penalties virtually every week. I mean Peter Crouch has comfortably outscored him from open play, yet there is no public demand for PC to be in the England squad and "given his chance."

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Doesn't the prejudice shine through? Forget that he is a Palace player for ninety bloody minutes when he's on duty for England. Don't sink to the level of the f***ing masochistic clowns from the Croydon area that are compelled to write drivel on here day in and day out.

Instead of wearing a Palace shirt I wish he was wearing the blue and white stripes of the Albion. We wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

For f*** sake give recognition to a good player whatever bloody colours he wears.

Oct 25, 2003
Tom the Croc said:
I mean Peter Crouch has comfortably outscored him from open play, yet there is no public demand for PC to be in the England squad and "given his chance."

there is definite demand for big PC to be given the chance from tommy boy towers

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Croydon isn't even in England. Which loop hole does Sven use to get Johnson in the squad in the first place ?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
deano5 said:
andy johnson sent home by england with a bad ankle.thank f*** shouldn`t even be in eriksons thoughts i`d rather see hesky at least he gives england different options up front.

Jesus i have seen some ridiculous posts on here (mine included) but this one takes the biscuit. Andy Johnson is a top quality player who has scored 18 league goals this season and don't give me the old chestnut about the penalties because for bar one or two of them he won them himself. But because he plays for Palace you don't want him picked for England! Your a nonsense mate and obviously know f*** all about football because if you would rather see Heskey in an England shirt AGAIN then i genuinely feel sorry for you ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here