Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson out for Brighton game ?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
News from elsewhere.

Read in the Daily Mail this morning (sorry cant find the article on their website) the fear is that he has torn his cruicit ligament - which will require an operation and at least 6 months out of the game - I think we can safely say he wont be back until at least after christmas, and maybe not until next season.

Im gutted for the bloke, I think his World Cup dream is over.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Croydonbloke said:

Im gutted for the bloke, I think his World Cup dream is over

Surely his world cup dream was over when he decided to stay at palace until Christmas.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Voroshilov said:
Surely his world cup dream was over when he decided to stay at palace until Christmas.
His World Cup dream was over when he isn't as good as any of our other strikers.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Croydonbloke said:

Im gutted for the bloke, I think his World Cup dream is over.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself
I'm afraid his World Cup dream was over when you dropped out of the Premiership.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
perth seagull said:
Damn, so Brighton fans will miss out on seeing Europe's number one diving talent.
Never mind, we still get to see Europe's number 2 on a regular basis :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Cruciate ligament is a bastard for anyone to have so I'm sorry for AJ... however, might mean that half-decent Palace players might now wake up and start playing some football rather than the cack they've been serving up so far.

Whetehr they do or not I'm still confident... six points coming to the South Coast!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just wish he had sustained the injury in the process of diving. Oh the irony!.

I was holding my breath on that one last season when he through himself in the air and landed on his head!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Surely AJ would look match fit against your lot in Oct even if he is half way through his treatment.

HEADLINE

Crooked AJ scores hatrick v woeful Brighton

Palace 5 Brighton 0

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
To be honest, I'd rather he played. At least then we won't have to go through the "yes, but we would have won if we had AJ up front", "you only won because AJ is injured", etc. It's a good excuse for the Croydonscum to throw up when they come down and get stiffed for three points.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Surely AJ would look match fit against your lot in Oct even if he is half way through his treatment.

HEADLINE

Palace 5 Brighton 0
Crooked is right, at least you can admit he's a cheat. :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:

HEADLINE

Palace 5 Brighton 0

Crooked AJ fell flat on his fat arse and smashed up his fat face when he dived in the box when there was no one within touching distance.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
HampshireSeagulls said:
To be honest, I'd rather he played. At least then we won't have to go through the "yes, but we would have won if we had AJ up front", "you only won because AJ is injured", etc. It's a good excuse for the Croydonscum to throw up when they come down and get stiffed for three points.
Did you mean to say 'stiffed'?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Perry Milkins said:
Did you mean to say 'stiffed'?

Yep. Must be Hampshire terminology. Meaning they will come down expecting to get three points but they will be disappointed. It's like lending someone a tenner, them promising to give it back to you later, but they "stiff" you instead.

Is it different where you come from, then?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
HampshireSeagulls said:
Yep. Must be Hampshire terminology. Meaning they will come down expecting to get three points but they will be disappointed. It's like lending someone a tenner, them promising to give it back to you later, but they "stiff" you instead.

Is it different where you come from, then?

Stuffed Hampshire stuffed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here