Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Gray on Sky sports.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There is a distinct lack of knowledgeable and interesting pundits on all channels. Is there some sort of interviewing process for summarisers/commentators/pundits?

There must be plenty of examples of interesting, intelligent and entertaining ex-footballers out there or does it depend on who you played for?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
There is a distinct lack of knowledgeable and interesting pundits on all channels. Is there some sort of interviewing process for summarisers/commentators/pundits?

There must be plenty of examples of interesting, intelligent and entertaining ex-footballers out there or does it depend on who you played for?

would be good if you had a choice of commentary teams and could select using red button. if majority always went for Gray then fair enough but am not sure they would

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wow, what a misguided threat. Andy Gray remains the best pundit around. Nothing controversial for attention, nothing wildly exaggerated, just proper analysis. He uses too many machines, granted, but he is the best pundit around for me and makes people like Claridge look even worse than they make themselves look.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If he wasn't so incredibly biased whilst he's watching a game he'd be worth listening to.. he clearly implies a desire for a particular team to win. Usually Arsenal. Even if they are not playing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is awful and so out of touch it is embarrassing to say the least mind you Lawro runs him a close 2nd.........

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It has been alleged to me that to become a pundit on sky means crossing Andy Grays palm. No cash no job I must emphasise it was alleged to me by a well known ex player and is not definite.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It has been alleged to me that to become a pundit on sky means crossing Andy Grays palm. No cash no job I must emphasise it was alleged to me by a well known ex player and is not definite.

:lolol: Probably the best nonsense rumour I've ever heard on here. Well, so far.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
True than ? ! ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Le-Saux was pillired by the press,not because he made a decent point,but because the press made him out as 'gay' i like many cud not give a f***. Le-Saux was a class act on and off the field.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I can't stand hearing him, he is very biased, and a complete and utter tool!! after a game and he comes on to do his bit, i switch over straight away, as the thread starter said......time to move on......

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We have James Richardson in the chair with Curbs and Southgate and they do a bloody good job. Occaionally we get Andy Bellend but you can't have everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here