Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy D'Urso = What a C,UNT

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What a f***ing c.unt that man is.

In all fairness it was a 50/50 challenge, and should never have been a red card.

What a wanker :tosser:

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
totally agree. but who could agree that was a straight red?! ridiculous, the lino is more to blame, looks like he was the one who advised it was a sending off! pr1ck.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Are you lot for real? Terrible tackle, deserved what it got.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
criminal tackle nearly as bad virgo's defending

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I knew he was going to ruin the game, he didn't let it flow at all, and as for the sending of, oh dear.
Was I the only one that thought Parkin should've got a red for going in studs up on Kuipers face right at the end? Kuipers had the ball in his hands, and he lunges straight in.

BigAl

Feb 17, 2009
Thought he gave a ridiculous amount against luton. If it weren't for him the game wouldn't have gone as far as penalties as in my opinion luton were probably the better side before the sending off.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
More excuses on this thread than mickys post match interview.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
thought he gave a ridiculous amount against luton. If it weren't for him the game wouldn't have gone as far as penalties as in my opinion luton were probably the better side before the sending off.

cock

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
He was nowhere near the ball and the "tackle" was dangerous - you get a red card just for the latter, and deservedly so.

The reason he was nowhere near the ball was because he was trying to block the clearance, not tackle the fella. His trailing leg caught the player, not his leading leg.

not a red full stop

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
The reason he was nowhere near the ball was because he was trying to block the clearance, not tackle the fella. His trailing leg caught the player, not his leading leg.

not a red full stop

If that's not a red, teams need a squad of 50, because they would lose about half their players with broken legs.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A definite red, the turning point of the match.

Firstly, his control is shocking, then he dives in and cathces his opponent heavy giving him a dead leg. As far as I'm concerned Livermore can f*** off to wherever he came from.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A definite red, the turning point of the match.

Firstly, his control is shocking, then he dives in and catches his opponent heavy giving him a dead leg. As far as I'm concerned Livermore can f*** off to wherever he came from.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loose ball, 50/50, he's not gone in high, and they are BOTH sliding towards each other. There was nothing malicious whatsoever from Livermore, and he could just have easily have come off worse.
f***ing ridiculous decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here